• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

Jack Schmitt. My wife phones her folks every noon. Don't need the phone should just stand near an open window.

Jack Schmitt. My wife phones her folks every noon. Don't need the phone should just stand near an open window.

giphy.gif

They did they when Knotfest got cancelled because of coronavirus - performed/livestreamed their set from their rehearsal studio instead, and opened the stream with duality. Was pretty cool

You're the one who introduced me to BAND-MAID. Thank you for that, they're excellent musicians! :cool:

Fun fact: I slept through most of a Gojira set - in the pit.
It was at bloodstock years ago, 3rd(?) day, got to the mainstage early to see the openers (possibly 3 inches of blood?), stayed there all day and it was pretty quiet early on so plenty of room to sit down and chill/have some beers. We all ended up nodding off in the sun and woke up halfway through Gojiras set when it was significantly more packed with people, but everyone was nice enough to leave a circle around the gaggle of passed out arseholes on the floor

Linked to the above:

This still absolutely slaps

Stumbled across this, seems the band like a bit of humour with really cheesy songs & videos

Also I ended up having a few and going on a massive nostalgia trawl of youtube. Came across this:

Little Richard (one of the founding fathers of rock 'n roll), passed away today at the age of 87. RIP. *Jimi Hendrix was once a member of Little Richard's band.

Last edited:
Been watching this to cheer myself up in lockdown, and it really has helped:

God they are good. My mates were there that year, I wasn't and have still never seen Radiohead live. Gutted. I'm scared they're going to break up like Sonic Youth or die like Leonard Cohen before I have the chance

Latest posts