Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Black|Raven@Apr 22 2005, 10:41 AM
gilbert just has the absloute 'rite' feel
Or even the 'absolute right feel'
<

Does anyone know the name of a brand of ball that is specific to SA (or the SH at least)? It's not Summit, but I picked one up when I was over there, and it was a really good cheap ball. Kept me and my mates amused for hours, but I can't remember the brand.

I tend to use Celtic League Gilbert balls, as they are usually lying around next to Stradey when i take my dog for a walk. HOT STUFF!

Adidas for Training (Ecspecially that Torpedo One), Gilbert seems to be the recurring theme in the matches ive played in, although more and more adidas balls are popping up in certain Schools

Correct me if i'm wrong old chap, but is that a snippet more spherical than the norm? wot wot.

gilbert are the only decent ones, and the original, although I quite like summit as well
<
Mitre's are pure rubbish

Originally posted by drico@Apr 25 2005, 08:59 PM
Mitre's are pure rubbish
No they're not. They take a bit of getting used to after playing with a Gilbert ball, but I have come to enjoy using them.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Apr 27 2005, 05:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Apr 27 2005, 05:51 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-drico
@Apr 25 2005, 08:59 PM
Mitre's are pure rubbish
No they're not. They take a bit of getting used to after playing with a Gilbert ball, but I have come to enjoy using them. [/b]
No really they are- I think you'll have to agree with me on this one, because everyone knows that mitre rugby balls are ****
<

Originally posted by drico+Apr 26 2005, 06:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drico @ Apr 26 2005, 06:55 PM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Apr 27 2005, 05:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-drico
Mitre's are pure rubbish

No they're not. They take a bit of getting used to after playing with a Gilbert ball, but I have come to enjoy using them.
No really they are- I think you'll have to agree with me on this one, because everyone knows that mitre rugby balls are ****
<
[/b]
I'm not going to just agree with you because you think you're opinion is right. How often have you used them in matches?

well growing up in the islands put any rugby ball infront of me or a coconut and ill play with it lol nah i think the best are gilbert rugby balls but ill play with any rugby ball without complaining

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Apr 27 2005, 07:19 PM
well growing up in the islands put any rugby ball infront of me or a coconut and ill play with it lol nah i think the best are gilbert rugby balls but ill play with any rugby ball without complaining
true that, anything from soccer balls, tennis balls......anything!

Originally posted by Black|Raven+Apr 28 2005, 11:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black|Raven @ Apr 28 2005, 11:17 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ALLBLACKS
@Apr 27 2005, 07:19 PM
true that, anything from soccer balls, tennis balls......anything! [/b]
honest to my shoes, im not kidding you, once i saw these kids playing with a iron. i could just imagin the bruses

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Apr 27 2005, 06:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Apr 27 2005, 06:03 AM)</div>
Originally posted by drico@Apr 26 2005, 06:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drico
Mitre's are pure rubbish

<
I'm not going to just agree with you because you think you're opinion is right. How often have you used them in matches? [/b]
I tried them out for about 3 months, and after that period I realised that they were **** for kicking, passing and line-out throwing so my conclusion was that their crap. I'd rather play with an iron
<

Originally posted by drico+Apr 28 2005, 08:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drico @ Apr 28 2005, 08:06 PM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Apr 27 2005, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by drico@Apr 26 2005, 06:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drico
Mitre's are pure rubbish

<

I'm not going to just agree with you because you think you're opinion is right. How often have you used them in matches?
I tried them out for about 3 months, and after that period I realised that they were **** for kicking, passing and line-out throwing so my conclusion was that their crap. I'd rather play with an iron
<
[/b]
I can kick just fine with them, and the grip on them is fantastic, brilliant for passing. No idea about throwing in at lineouts, never done it, but I don't think there is anything wrong with them. People just seem to slag them off because they aren't Gilbert.

Latest posts