• Adidas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitre

• Other

• Total voters
Originally posted by drico@Apr 26 2005, 07:59 AM
gilbert are the only decent ones, and the original, although I quite like summit as well
<
Mitre's are pure rubbish
I played with an original Gilbert Match Ball once. It was slick to handle, but it made me feel like Barry John.

Originally posted by Mala+Apr 30 2005, 04:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mala @ Apr 30 2005, 04:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-drico
@Apr 26 2005, 07:59 AM
gilbert are the only decent ones, and the original, although I quite like summit as well
<
Mitre's are pure rubbish
I played with an original Gilbert Match Ball once. It was slick to handle, but it made me feel like Barry John. [/b]
thats great

Originally posted by drico+Apr 30 2005, 12:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drico @ Apr 30 2005, 12:11 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Mala@Apr 30 2005, 04:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drico
@Apr 26 2005, 07:59 AM
<
Mitre's are pure rubbish

I played with an original Gilbert Match Ball once. It was slick to handle, but it made me feel like Barry John.
thats great [/b]
Wow! The insight of your comments are incredible
<
It's like listening to Bill McLaren all over again
<

Just got my Gilbert Dimensions ball, and for $5 cheaper too.

I love it more than my Adidas AB trainer (if a man can love a ball). I notice that it is pointier at the ends and has more of a square-shaped cross section. It's an absolute delight to kick, doesn't strain my foot or knee one bit. The grip is delicious, passes come off smooth.

I was about to get the FFR Gilbert ball, because it was 50% off, but they ran out. Maybe I'm better off for it, with the little love for France in my part of the world.

Peace,

MCab

It's about sixty quid. They've also got some memorial ball, looks a bit tacky though.

Originally posted by Savage@May 7 2005, 08:07 PM
those new webb ellis ones r cool
Yeah i've got one, and I must admit they are quite good especially for passing

Latest posts