• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Celebrities have you seen at a rugby match?

nielwill

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
England
Hello people

Just out of curiosity can you tell me which famous people other than the players and royalty have you seen at a rugby match be it an international or a club game in any country and at any time over the years. By means of celebrity it can include another famous sportsman, movie star, tv star from any other country etc

Thanks

Amy Hooberman?

Does she count?

I may have seen lord Boris at one on T.V before

I saw Richard Dean Anderson getting a kebab role from Bonza in Donnybrook after the Scarlets match last year.

Hello people

Just out of curiosity can you tell me which famous people other than the players and royalty have you seen at a rugby match be it an international or a club game in any country and at any time over the years. By means of celebrity it can include another famous sportsman, movie star, tv star from any other country etc

Thanks

Did you have to post six new topics to ask one question?

I saw Richard Dean Anderson getting a kebab role from Bonza in Donnybrook after the Scarlets match last year.

Did he use a Swiss army knife to open the bag?

richardharris.jpg

I saw Richard Harris at a Twickenham test once

Last edited:
Toronto Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke walked in front of me at the Canada vs. Italy in June. Peter Mansbridge who is the leading newscaster in Canada was also at the game, they'd be big names in Canada less so anywhere else maybe a little in the States.

That fella from the Republic of Telly at the HC Final this year.
Maybe Paul McGrath but that could have been a GAA match can't remember.

Latest posts