• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What did i miss?

goodNumber10

International
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
London Wasps
Been off sunning myself in Spain, it was glorious weather for two weeks.... but obviously not a minute passed where i didn't think of my beloved TRF comrades in obsession..

so apart from the resurrection of some classic trolling, what did i miss?

same old, same old, Heineken is drunk, Big Ewis is Ewis, the professional a**hole is being one, Basco is banned, Ewis went on a rampage, i posted something on the itm cup side (not usual for me), Conrad Smith thinks he's Sonny Bill Williams, and Nick Cummins is going off like a bag off cats, UlsterRugby2012 annoy's me, the modders still haven't got the TRFies around, and i'm staying :D. so you've missed alot good fly-half ;)

Scotty nearly offed himself but I told him I loved him and he is now living his life to the fullest and trickle down banging all of Matt Scott's birds. (That's a lot, even more than Draggs)

Scotty nearly offed himself but I told him I loved him and he is now living his life to the fullest and trickle down banging all of Matt Scott's birds. (That's a lot, even more than Draggs)
i couldn't stop laughing at that

same old, same old, Heineken is drunk, Big Ewis is Ewis, the professional a**hole is being one, Basco is banned, Ewis went on a rampage, i posted something on the itm cup side (not usual for me), Conrad Smith thinks he's Sonny Bill Williams, and Nick Cummins is going off like a bag off cats, UlsterRugby2012 annoy's me, the modders still haven't got the TRFies around, and i'm staying :D. so you've missed alot good fly-half ;)

If I ever had the inclination that it was time to end my life, it was during this post.

I have NEVER in my LIFE seen a worse post. I feel the shame that a street walking nun would feel just by USING the word "post" when talking about this thing. I felt it might be more possible to swallow a set of freshly shellacked bamboo spears than make it through to the end of this travesty. The poster deserves to have their own circle of Hell dedicated to them for this abomination.

I have seen 7 year olds use Windows Movie Maker with more finesse than what is displayed in this monumental waste of time. I am as astounded as if I had just witnessed a neutron star go into supernova and survived. Due to the fact that the creator of this disaster exists, I am seriously rethinking my position on after-birth abortions.

This misleading, steaming pile of garbage is like staring into the Grinch's asshole before he had a change of heart. I have lost most feeling in my legs. I had to keep doing stroke checks to be sure my brain was still receiving proper bloodflow throughout this ordeal. I have hated a few people in my life enough to spit in their caskets if they were to die, but I would never think to show them this post.

I watched my neighbor's son get sucked into a wood chipper two years ago and that experience was infinitely more enjoyable than this. I would be closer to buying tortilla chips and scooping out the kid's remains and eating them in front of his horrified father than read this piece of white, milky bird **** again ever in my entire life.

The creator deserves a death so horrifying that even Satan himself would puke at the sight of it. What you've read here only represents a small fraction of how I truly feel, due to the fact that the human brain is not yet advanced enough to display the full extent of my outrage without having an aneurysm. I am pro-genocide if it even offers the CHANCE of wiping out the abhorrent cancerous growth that is OP.

The only reason I am still alive right now is to find the creator and be sure that they can never again repeat this egregious offense.

If I ever had the inclination that it was time to end my life, it was during this post.

I have NEVER in my LIFE seen a worse post. I feel the shame that a street walking nun would feel just by USING the word "post" when talking about this thing. I felt it might be more possible to swallow a set of freshly shellacked bamboo spears than make it through to the end of this travesty. The poster deserves to have their own circle of Hell dedicated to them for this abomination.

I have seen 7 year olds use Windows Movie Maker with more finesse than what is displayed in this monumental waste of time. I am as astounded as if I had just witnessed a neutron star go into supernova and survived. Due to the fact that the creator of this disaster exists, I am seriously rethinking my position on after-birth abortions.

This misleading, steaming pile of garbage is like staring into the Grinch's asshole before he had a change of heart. I have lost most feeling in my legs. I had to keep doing stroke checks to be sure my brain was still receiving proper bloodflow throughout this ordeal. I have hated a few people in my life enough to spit in their caskets if they were to die, but I would never think to show them this post.

I watched my neighbor's son get sucked into a wood chipper two years ago and that experience was infinitely more enjoyable than this. I would be closer to buying tortilla chips and scooping out the kid's remains and eating them in front of his horrified father than read this piece of white, milky bird **** again ever in my entire life.

The creator deserves a death so horrifying that even Satan himself would puke at the sight of it. What you've read here only represents a small fraction of how I truly feel, due to the fact that the human brain is not yet advanced enough to display the full extent of my outrage without having an aneurysm. I am pro-genocide if it even offers the CHANCE of wiping out the abhorrent cancerous growth that is OP.

The only reason I am still alive right now is to find the creator and be sure that they can never again repeat this egregious offense.
that was a post good enough to make me quit

Oh right then, just throw all of our intimate private messages right out the window. I didn't think you could be so cold.

thought somebody good was missing ! Welcome back GN10, you and your annoying video analysis videos of France taking a pounding on video.

I've heard, from various unquotable/producable/provable sources, that Big Ewis had 'that op' and would now like to be known as Mademoiselle Ewis.

I've heard, from various unquotable/producable/provable sources, that Big Ewis had 'that op' and would now like to be known as Mademoiselle Ewis.

oh, Rich Taff, well now that it's out in the open !!! :rolleyes:

:lol:, sooo queer !! :D

Last edited:

Don't sit on the fence pal, tell us what you really think!

Latest posts