• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What do you want from TRF?

I havent been a member long but i think there are too many forums,maybe a few of the less popular ones could be deleted.Overall its a great place,good work.

Lads it super here great banter and craic what more could you want.

But how do you put up pics etc I here long enough ha but never learnt

Lads it super here great banter and craic what more could you want.

But how do you put up pics etc I here long enough ha but never learnt

When you post a reply there are little buttons at the top. One you need for images is the one with the square box with a tree in it. Click on this and put the URL of the image you wish to insert in.

One thing I have noticed is that many new posters, most who only post in the Rugby 2012 sections pay little attention to spelling, grammar etc, and it makes reading their posts hard and often I don't bother.

And of course in raising this point this post will be picked apart by the English Police. No, not the Rozzers.

One thing I have noticed is that many new posters, most who only post in the Rugby 2012 sections pay little attention to spelling, grammar etc, and it makes reading their posts hard and often I don't bother.

And of course in raising this point this post will be picked apart by the English Police. No, not the Rozzers.

hotfuzz.jpg

Nothing you can really do with them. Some come in for their one post and bugger off. Its a difficult thing to maintain in that forum.

I haven't been a member long enough to experience anything wrong with this place so far. Have yet to explore other sub-forums etc, but the layout and options on this site are pretty much on par with other heavy-traffic forums i post on. I believe this website will be a huge hit in the future, churrr.

I havent been a member long but i think there are too many forums,maybe a few of the less popular ones could be deleted.Overall its a great place,good work.
Definitely need to get rid of some of the forums, way too many with too few pages. The first candidate would be to merge the General Southern Hemisphere forum with the Super 14. I don't know how busy the Air Newzealand and ABSA cups are but if theyre not too busy you could merge them into Super 14 as well.

Heinekin Cup and general Northern Hemisphere could be joined.
International Rugby and TriNations (they currenly have 5 threads) could also be joined. The international Rugby forum seems to be the one thats thriving the most atm.

Also I dont know why everyones signatures need to start after the end of the information on the side, it leaves large blank spaces on the page (for example look a the blank space on Bullit's post between his link and his teh mite signature). Also lots of people signatures are too large (esp those that have large portrait pictures of their favourite players in flight.)

While im *****ing might as well add more things I find annoying with this site. It seems that when you log onto this website the only threads that appear as unread are the ones that have been posted on since your last visit, which is fine for the forums that you visit everyday (in my case the international and southern hemisphere club rugby), but for the Northern Hemisphere forums which i visit maybe once a week it is fustrating. I've seen other forums that don't have this problem so maybe it can be fixed.

Definitely need to get rid of some of the forums, way too many with too few pages. The first candidate would be to merge the General Southern Hemisphere forum with the Super 14. I don't know how busy the Air Newzealand and ABSA cups are but if theyre not too busy you could merge them into Super 14 as well.

Heinekin Cup and general Northern Hemisphere could be joined.
International Rugby and TriNations (they currenly have 5 threads) could also be joined. The international Rugby forum seems to be the one thats thriving the most atm.

That's because test rugby is the only thing going on right now. Come the regular season, the test forum will be dead and the micro boards will be buzzing.

When you post a reply there are little buttons at the top. One you need for images is the one with the square box with a tree in it. Click on this and put the URL of the image you wish to insert in.

Cheers Cymro

While im *****ing might as well add more things I find annoying with this site. It seems that when you log onto this website the only threads that appear as unread are the ones that have been posted on since your last visit, which is fine for the forums that you visit everyday (in my case the international and southern hemisphere club rugby), but for the Northern Hemisphere forums which i visit maybe once a week it is fustrating. I've seen other forums that don't have this problem so maybe it can be fixed.

I think that might be the board software, some forums do this, others don't. If there is a setting that can be changed, I'd prefer the other way, too.

I'm not really sure what to suggest other than a new forum skin and logo. We could use something sleek.

Last edited:
I could probably come up with something, but it would be best to have input of what everyone else would like as well. Then try to come up with two or three choices if I'm given the go ahead.

What do i want from TRF?

A NSFW Section where we can share newdz an post vintage pr0n :D

The logo cost us £100 and is brand new, that won't be changing any time soon.