• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What do you want from TRF?

Cant say I find anything wrong with the site, well presented, I think what I like most about the site is that it is user friendly.

I agree with the forum trimming, I think it shoulds be seperated into Northern Hemisphere and Southern, with the Internationals section.
Then have sub-sections in the North/ South

Do any of the modders ever use any of the football mad sites?
They have by far the greatest smilies of all of internetland.

Others wise I like they way the forum is, and the purpose it serves!

An addition which could be very useful is a Rugby News feed on the homepage. I know you had it on the previous version but it was infrequently updated. An extensive rugby news feed which is consistently updated and is linked to the forums could generate more traffic in my opinion. If people know they can get all the big rugby stories here, they'll be more likely to register and post about it.

Totally agree 100%. If we had news feeds I wouldn't need to go to other rugby sites. There only reason I venture out of TRF is to keep up to date. I spend about 70% of my internet time reading news articles.

Can I help? I'll be a bit bored over the summer and may be looking for a new project.

I want TRF to keep such a dick guys as Iron Mike away from this forum

or just pose a control over what a **** he posts

**** him

I want TRF to keep such a dick guys as Iron Mike away from this forum

or just pose a control over what a **** he posts

**** him
Well... That was unnecessarily harm. Do play nice Lekso, we were all new once.

Pretty happy with this place as is, just the smilies need fixing or adjusting so they stand out more. Just a little nit pick but otherwise the new look is great.

What skills can you bring to the table?

Time, vast amounts of time. I'm interested in doing a bit of blogging, but this year I haven't had the few hours you need to write a good one. Without tooting my own horn, I write a damn good article.

Time, vast amounts of time. I'm interested in doing a bit of blogging, but this year I haven't had the few hours you need to write a good one. Without tooting my own horn, I write a damn good article.

Make-It-So-776665.jpg

I have no complaints really. The new format is a definite improvement. I preferred the old rep system, but I think you're already working on that anyway.

Soooo... yeah. Good job you guys!

Well,you see...I'am a bit new here,so I can't judge these place,well sometimes,but,you know,I could tell you what are the good things here...first of all,these forum is pretty friendly,too much frienly and I appreciated that,secondly you can colaborate in the type of forum you wanna to...great thing you know?...KEEP LIKE THIS TRF!!

Cheers,master720full

Great forum..love seeing every ones views on things..keeps me updated with especially rugby 2012...does anyone hav any other screen shots?

Pathetic number of posts on NH rugby, but passionate reaction to SH tours. Explanation?

Sad that Ginger's music thread has died. Should be stickied.

i want vast untold riches !!

a way of finding out who is in chat or something

and increasing nthe amount of rep that can be given
some las come out with fantastic posts but i cant rep them as i already had a week ago or something tis frustrating as credit canot be given where credit is due

i am new in this forums , and i think , like this , its good , i dont have any problem and nothing else

bye

I think that there could be a slimming down of some forums as snoopy said. Might it be an idea to have some links to the best rugby writing on the web ie half decent blogs and stuff. There are loads of soccer blogs out there so I thought that a rugby blogs links page might be useful.