• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What equipment do you wear while playing?

Hey just joined the forums, wondering if any of you know where i could buy a cup in the UK, just started playing properly and i'm 16 so gotta look after em if you get me.
Otherwise i just wear the usual with a mouthguard thanks

Hey just joined the forums, wondering if any of you know where i could buy a cup in the UK, just started playing properly and i'm 16 so gotta look after em if you get me.
Otherwise i just wear the usual with a mouthguard thanks [/b]
You want to wear a cup whilst playing rugby?

Maybe you have been watching too much gridiron...

<div class='quotemain'> Hey just joined the forums, wondering if any of you know where i could buy a cup in the UK, just started playing properly and i'm 16 so gotta look after em if you get me.

[/b][/quote]

Oh my god, not again!

So what if you run 0.000001 % slower wearing a cup, it's worth it to protect your manhood.

There's nothing manly about not having testicles.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Hey just joined the forums, wondering if any of you know where i could buy a cup in the UK, just started playing properly and i'm 16 so gotta look after em if you get me.

[/b][/quote]

Oh my god, not again!

So what if you run 0.000001 % slower wearing a cup, it's worth it to protect your manhood.

There's nothing manly about not having testicles. [/b][/quote]

It seems ridiculous to want to wear a cup. I have never heard or seen of someone wanting to wear one in my life. Wear cycle/running shorts to keep everything in but honestly there is no need for a cup

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Oh my god, not again!

There's nothing manly about not having testicles. [/b][/quote]

It seems ridiculous to want to wear a cup. I have never heard or seen of someone wanting to wear one in my life. Wear cycle/running shorts to keep everything in but honestly there is no need for a cup
[/b][/quote]

It's not to "keep everything in." It's to protect your balls in case you get hit there.

Give me one good reason why you shouldn't wear a cup...

A mouth guard and thats it.

I'm thinking of getting some of those undershorts, just to see what they do.

1) groin abrasion
2) hinders movement
3) this is rugby, not tiddlywinks
[/b]
haha well considering i've already lost one, to a rugby accident...

Just a shoulder pad, and mouthguard if needed... I like to play the way you play it in the islands.. barefoot and barechested if possible... I don't even like the long socks.. oh and I know my sig has me with a scrum cap, but that's only because my coach said I won't be allowed out without them, its pretty smart when u were concussed 2 days before..

Just a shoulder pad, and mouthguard if needed... I like to play the way you play it in the islands.. barefoot and barechested if possible... I don't even like the long socks.. oh and I know my sig has me with a scrum cap, but that's only because my coach said I won't be allowed out without them, its pretty smart when u were concussed 2 days before..
[/b]
Lol you have quite an obscure understanding of the word 'smart'

Latest posts