• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Uncharted 4
Battlefield 5 (if not delayed)
Far cry Primal
The Division

Looking at getting a gaming laptop later this year when they Come out with the new pascal gpu's so will then be playing tw Rome 2,
Medieval 2
Tw warhammer

Uncharted 4
Battlefield 5 (if not delayed)
Far cry Primal
The Division

Looking at getting a gaming laptop later this year when they Come out with the new pascal gpu's so will then be playing tw Rome 2,
Medieval 2
Tw warhammer

By the way just some friendly advice. Rather than buying TW Rome 2 which is just a terrible game. Just download and play the stainless steel mod for total war medieval 2. Best game I've ever played.

Rome 2 was the worst TW game I've ever played.

I love that too, crusader states! Not played it in years though. The mongols and Tamerlane are a pain at the end in stainless steel.

Napoleon and Empire were ok, but I don't really enjoy the games since.

Rome TW 2 was an abject failure - one of the worst cases of a UI ruining a game that I've ever come across.

By the way just some friendly advice. Rather than buying TW Rome 2 which is just a terrible game. Just download and play the stainless steel mod for total war medieval 2. Best game I've ever played.

Rome 2 was the worst TW game I've ever played.
Appreciate the advice I've heard how good the stainless steel mod is.
Also for Rome 2 have heard of the mod dei and also I thinks it's called medieval 1212 which runs on Rome 2, has anyone heard or played these?

Nope... I almost entirely gave up on it after a couple of days, such was my disappointment.

Should say that I'm also really excited about the new South Park RPG, I ****ing loved TSOT.

Received the Witcher 3 for Christmas and have had both the Witcher 1 and 2 in my Steam backlog. I want to play both the prequels before the latest game so I am making my way through The Witcher 1 at the moment. Enjoying it quite a bit, but it's something I have to play over the weekend since it's such a time consuming game and I feel like I don't really achieve too much in after work playthroughs. Just been sticking to CS:GO during the week trying to make up for the massive rank drop adjustment.

Playing Hearthstone a LOT at the moment. Annoyingly addictive.
If anyone wants to add me my battletag is Shilka.
Currently ranked level 13 at the moment

Been reading The Last Kingdom, so installed medieval total war to get my Viking fix but really couldn't get past how terrible it looks.
Re-installed Medieval Total War 2 and loving it.

Read the whole series fantastic books

Almost finished the first one and I'm 100% hooked,
Missed the TV show when it was on but heard it was great, waiting until I finish book 2 to check it out though as I hear it's the first two books combined, and I don't want to spoil anything

...Just to reiterate... Xcom 2 is hard - I'm getting ****ing destroyed.

Firewatch

Great game, perfect length - 9/10

Be aware, though.... it's more of an interactive story than it is a "game".
It's not wanky or pretentious at all, very enjoyable for me.

Last edited:
I'm looking for another medieval game to play at the moment. I've been playing total war stainless steel mod for ages but it's just got a bit dull.

Tired risen 3 but it's not brilliant. Really wish there were move medieval games out there.

I'm looking for another medieval game to play at the moment. I've been playing total war stainless steel mod for ages but it's just got a bit dull.

Tired risen 3 but it's not brilliant. Really wish there were move medieval games out there.

Give Mount and Blade a whack

Mount and Blade: Warband
There's a million mods out there for it, too, including graphics ones (if that's your bag) and ones that'll turn it into game of thrones etc.
Lost so many hours to that game, it's great.

Edit: @Groundhog great minds think alike :lol:

Last edited:
Firewatch

Great game, perfect length - 9/10

Be aware, though.... it's more of an interactive story than it is a "game".
It's not wanky or pretentious at all, very enjoyable for me.

Beautiful game, but Did you not feel that the ending was just..... Flat though. A lot of anticipation, a lot made of the dementia, and it just kind of ends in the most mundane way possible

Latest posts