• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Well ME:A is getting slammed online currently.

From what I have seen of it so far I am pretty underwhelmed.
I've played 6 hours....the.Internet is being ****s like usual. Yeah the animation can be odd at times and the lighting in some areas if you don't have it turned up full(PC version) can be diabolical and lead to very poor looking very over saturated.

But the game play and story is pretty good and that matters way more to me than how it looks.

Well I have watched enough live streams to gather some idea and the Internet whilst over reacting isn't that far off TBH.

Whilst you say the graphics are not that important which they are not to some degree, its a pretty poor showing for a AAA game.

For me I'm going to wait till it is on sale to pick it up. Zelda and Horizon are keeping me busy ATM anyway.

Story we will see from what I have seen it doesn't seem anything special.

Mass Effect Andromeda

A good 12-15hrs played and I can't see what the complaints are about TBH, massively overdone.

If you like ME then you'll like it - my one major gripe so far is the removal of the paused command wheel in combat, which was fairly fundamental to the gameplay of the original trilogy.
Ordering your squad in real time is significantly more difficult.

Playing Tom Clancy's 'The division' with a couple of friends on x-box. We're rubbish, but it's fun ;)

Wargame Red Dragon - probably one of the best multiplayer real time tactics with modern war features (based mainly on Cold War)
Europa Universalis IV
Crusader Kings 2

It looks like i have a lot of free time but is more like my work currently consists of keeping an eye on company books and the modifications made on them while in my office/house
And since currently the company has few projects it means i do nothing most of the time, could end up having to go out in a hurry at any second tho.

Actively
Nier Automata
Persona 5

Leave running on PC and do something whenever i feel like it while playing the first two or working
FM
HOI

Play a match every now and then
Rugby challenge, Mlb the show (with the random frenzy), Any total war, mostly Empire modded to hell and back.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Rugby Challenge 3, FIFA 17, GTAV

- - - Updated - - -

Europa Universalis IV

Is it worth a buy? I have heard good things about it. I am a big fan of the Total War and Crusader Kings series.

I've started fallout 4 on survival mode, never been so frustrated but yet satisfied playing a game.

Anyone play rust?

What's the difference mate? I completed it months ago but would love to get back into it

You have to eat, drink, sleep, guns do more damage to you and enemies, simpacks have a cooldown period and no fast travel.

To be honest after the first hours of frustration it makes the game amazing, it is the best game i've ever played. It feels like it should have just been a survival mode game as you really have to struggle to survive.

Well worth starting a new survival game. Prepared to be frustrated but its so rewarding.

Prey - 8/10

Really ******* solid FPS, massive cues from HL and Dishonored.

Just picked up Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Remastered for PS4 because apparently I'm an 11yr old weeaboo.
Loved the first one on PS2, not played any of the others, this has got 1 and 2, plus I think 4 of the others mixed in (handheld ones, etc.)

Just set the remastered Crash Bandicoot trilogy to download (23gb :( on countryside broadband is a killer) ready for after work tonight :D

Just set the remastered Crash Bandicoot trilogy to download (23gb :( on countryside broadband is a killer) ready for after work tonight :D

Goddamn those sky bridge levels. Had to walk along the ropes to get through in the end... From what I've read (and experienced) they've changed jumping/landing quite considerably from the originals.

Finished the first game on Monday (not clocked, mind you, but got the odd relic and gem here and there), going to start number 2 this weekend! Played through two worlds on Warped with some mates on Saturday night/Sunday morning. What a blast.

Bring back CTR/Crash Bash.

I'm only on the kangaroo boss - Got stuck on Native Fortress for days, I was getting so frustrated I has to keep leaving it and coming back to it later. Nothing like jumping puzzles to raise the blood pressure!

Dishonored 2

Great game, is very, very similar to the first game ITO mechanics and general story. But that's no bad thing, the first game was great.

Affirms my belief that all you need to have to make a great FPS is a strong aesthetic and solid mechanics.

Latest posts