• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

I have the mid tier subscription (extra?) so it has the back catalogue as well as the monthly games
The playstation version isn't as good as the Xbox one but still very very worth it, I've played a lot of games I probably wouldn't have dropped the cash on that I ended up loving

Some really good collections on there too, lots of assassin's creeds, lots of far crys, lots of Yakuza games, ghost of Tsushima etc

The lower tier is still worth it as the "free" monthly games often has some bangers in there
I think you need to top tier one to have access to their bigger collection of PS3 games (not all of them, just more than the previous tier) and streaming games - I've never bothered with it as I'm not particularly interested in PS3 games and my internet isn't good enough to consistently stream PS4 games

What internet speed do you have? That might be a factor meaning I don't subscribe. I only got 73Mbps (guaranteed 37Mbps)

One of the benefits of being in a newer property in a town, fibre to the property and the possibility of bonkers speeds.

What internet speed do you have? That might be a factor meaning I don't subscribe. I only got 73Mbps (guaranteed 37Mbps)
Way less than that (live in a village in the country so no proper fibreoptic yet), I'm at work so I can't do a speed test but I've never seen downloads go above 4mbps or so despite what BT claim we get (30+?)

Playstation say 15mbps minimum for streaming HD games

One of the benefits of being in a newer property in a town, fibre to the property and the possibility of bonkers speeds.
Aye just a casual 368Mbps here. Its been a long long time even with standard broadband I've cared about speed but it does matter for downloading large games.

Aye just a casual 368Mbps here. Its been a long long time even with standard broadband I've cared about speed but it does matter for downloading large games.
200 here, although I pay for less than the 100 package (intro offer + Volt deal). New routers are amazing too, I get full speed through my entire flat.

RE4 remake getting rave reviews. Still got RE2 waiting for me to play.

I picked up AC: Black Flag going cheap last week.

Cruising in your ship hearing the crew sing lowlands away is worth the price alone. Vibes of riding to Mexico with Jose Gonzalez playing in RDR.

I picked up AC: Black Flag going cheap last week.

Cruising in your ship hearing the crew sing lowlands away is worth the price alone. Vibes of riding to Mexico with Jose Gonzalez playing in RDR.
AC Black Flag still stands up well IMO. A tiny bit dated graphically and some bugs they never fixed (eg prepare for your ship to become a submarine sometimes) but still good.2023-04-11_22h21_50.png2023-04-11_22h23_13.png

Started Ghost of Tsushima a day or two ago - very glad I held out to play this on PS5, it's probably the best looking game I've ever played

Absolutely loving everything about it so far
Just need to forget the muscle-memory of the assassins creed controls, I keep heavy-attacking, instead of getting on, my horse

Started Ghost of Tsushima a day or two ago - very glad I held out to play this on PS5, it's probably the best looking game I've ever played

Just need to forget the muscle-memory of the assassins creed controls, I keep heavy-attacking, instead of getting on, my horse
And yes there is still part of me that says Kurosawa mode is the best mode even though it turns off the gorgeous colour.

Jedi Survivor tommorow!

I played it on PS4 and it was stunning then.

I didn't bother with the horse, just walked everywhere.

Anyone play insurgency sandstorm and want to comment on its single player options? Asking for a friend :rolleyes:

@Gavin got mine on Saturday too, havent committed load of time to it yet but have made my way out of the tutorial area...got horribly lost a few times

very much the same vibe as BotW, whats the **** is goin on? all will be explained slowly over the entire game, i like the inside of the shrines but not the outside...whats was wrong with the old ones? like making stringer weapons or attaching stuff to arrows is cool, not a huge fan of making rafts of bridges. biggest probably i have is the selecting of powers, when trying to use the powers (trigger and right stick to aim) i keep changing which power im using which is getting annoying

Wish I was a Zelda fan but don't have the patience anymore for open world games. Last one I really enjoyed was RDR 1 and even then I lost a bit of patience and ended up skipping to the end gun battle. Yet to finish RDR2. Sounds like you're all really enjoying the game though and seen all the reviews on YouTube which are all glowing.

Latest posts