• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Something I have started liking about Hogwarts legacy are the various puzzles are the world. They aren't that hard but often involve spotting patterns and it's quite satisfying when you spot it and work it out. I just did the one in the clock tower. Not sure if there will be a quest that spells it out a bit more to the player later in the game but it was good to feel I discovered it, kinda like an easter egg.
still looking forward to it dropping on switch

Have pretty much finished Tears of the Kingdom, 80% complete, all the main quests/side quests and side adventures, shrines and light roots

so must be mostly finding korok seeds, hudson signs and map locations...was tempted to try and 100% but not sure i can be bothered

the legacy play is pretty awesome, even if just making random machines....great game

still looking forward to it dropping on switch

Have pretty much finished Tears of the Kingdom, 80% complete, all the main quests/side quests and side adventures, shrines and light roots

so must be mostly finding korok seeds, hudson signs and map locations...was tempted to try and 100% but not sure i can be bothered

the legacy play is pretty awesome, even if just making random machines....great game
I've completed 3 out of 4 of the regions in TOTK.

Got back into it as been seeing end story spoilers online (but luckily didn't click), so to save myself I want to finish the games story.

Any picked up Assassin's Creed Mirage, or intending to?

I've completed 3 out of 4 of the regions in TOTK.

Got back into it as been seeing end story spoilers online (but luckily didn't click), so to save myself I want to finish the games story.

Any picked up Assassin's Creed Mirage, or intending to?
enjoy, i thought it was a good story

Old Skool.

Magic Pockets
Gods
The Chaos Engine
Lotus Turbo Challenge 2

(Shoulder still hurts)

Decided to take the plunge into buying a Steam deck with the new OLED. Been interested in them for a while but more willing to go for it now with the better screen and improved battery life. I've really enjoyed having a switch for travel, but being able to access my Steam library while on the go is a pretty exciting prospect.

Decided to take the plunge into buying a Steam deck with the new OLED. Been interested in them for a while but more willing to go for it now with the better screen and improved battery life. I've really enjoyed having a switch for travel, but being able to access my Steam library while on the go is a pretty exciting prospect.
I have been looking at a steam deck but not been able to justify buying one. I was thinking of getting the cheap version and swapping out the SSD, it works out cheaper than getting the more expensive one.

I have been looking at a steam deck but not been able to justify buying one. I was thinking of getting the cheap version and swapping out the SSD, it works out cheaper than getting the more expensive one.
I think you can also add an additional SD card for more space I think, but obviously SSD would be better for the speed. Especially now the LCD ones are looking a bit better in terms of affordability with the new release.

so...playing through Red Dead Redemption on Switch....not a huge fan, the story is quite thin and no ability to choose your own path and have had to revisit the same areas 2-3 times on different quests which just makes it a bit samey...have picked it up for week and not really missing...will try and get back into it

Replaying through Uncharted series. Surprisingly replayable despite the first one being 16 years old now. Big jump in quality of game play and set pieces on UC2.

Just waiting for PS5 to arrive after managing to pick one up in a Black Friday sale.

I loved the original and have sunk 115+ hours into two playthroughs. How does the follow-up compare? As a PC gamer, it'll be a year or two before I get the chance to find out.
Its great definitely more expansive than the first so I felt it wasn't quite as tight in holding the narrative together throughout the game. but it was definitely nice the story "ended" with the options for other stories later but the plots and themes wrapped up nicely.

Just finished up Bauldur's Gate 3 which was brilliant and just starting up a Dark Urge playthough. Now playing alan Wake Remastered before Person 3: reload is out and next month will get taken over by FF7:Rebirth

I loved the original and have sunk 115+ hours into two playthroughs. How does the follow-up compare? As a PC gamer, it'll be a year or two before I get the chance to find out.
Only just started it and about 2 1/2 hours in. But so far so good. TBH I didn't delve in anywhere near as much as you did in the last one. So you're in for a treat.
Its great definitely more expansive than the first so I felt it wasn't quite as tight in holding the narrative together throughout the game. but it was definitely nice the story "ended" with the options for other stories later but the plots and themes wrapped up nicely.
You know there's a free DLC to download if you've still got the Ragnarok. Adds another 6 hours.

I've been replaying Frostpunk. Quite a unique city builder as you have to survive the world freezing over.

Latest posts