• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Otherwise it's a jump around between Overwatch, Apex Legends
Have you played Valorant?
It's my favourite of this game type, but I think that's because it has a lower learning curve so it's easier to jump in and out of it/don't have to invest the time to relearn how to play properly

Have you played Valorant?
It's my favourite of this game type, but I think that's because it has a lower learning curve so it's easier to jump in and out of it/don't have to invest the time to relearn how to play properly

I've played a bit and also enjoyed it a bit, but it didn't really pull me in. But I think that was also before they introduced ranked. May be worth giving it another shot

Absolutely loving Biomutant at the moment, hitting all the right spots from atmosphere, gameplay and nostalgia.

Huge game too.

When you're trying to play a game and your dog just wants a belly rub.:D

Euros has got me in the mood so I've downloaded Fifa 21 off of EA Play
The tough thing about playing career mode on this, as a non-football fan, is I have no idea what to do with transfers etc.
Mostly I just ignore it, but a loan player I had had their loan expiring so I offered to buy - offered £500k transfer fee and the agent acted like I'd spat in his face
Honestly thought that was a lot of money (considering the default amount was £50k)
Wish you could just delegate all that to the AI

Doesn't help that the only players I've heard of are the really big stars, so when the transfer window is happening I'm like ".....how much is...Harry Kane? Oh. That's a lot."

What mobile(android) games are people playing? Looking for something new, maybe an RPG. Not got the time to sit at a computer to game with my wife and work ect. Looking for some good mobile games.

Got another trial of PS Now so downloaded a few games today,

Tokyo 2020 is....interesting. Always used to love the olympics games/international track and field. This is war more arcadey and feels more like the Mario/Sonic at the Olympics type games. Got rugby 7s in, which is cool.

Also got Wreckfest (scratches the old destruction derby itch) and whatever the 2019 2k golf game is called (PGA Golf Club?) which is incredibly frustrating because i'm very bad at putting

What mobile(android) games are people playing? Looking for something new, maybe an RPG. Not got the time to sit at a computer to game with my wife and work ect. Looking for some good mobile games.
None of the ones I have really fit the bill (Retro Bowl is a good time killer, American Football in NES style)

Have you looked at getting a GBA emulator on your phone? If it's an android they're just on the app store, then you download roms from any rom site you can find.
I played through Pokemon red on my phone a couple years back, loved it

Got another trial of PS Now so downloaded a few games today,

Tokyo 2020 is....interesting. Always used to love the olympics games/international track and field. This is war more arcadey and feels more like the Mario/Sonic at the Olympics type games. Got rugby 7s in, which is cool.

Also got Wreckfest (scratches the old destruction derby itch) and whatever the 2019 2k golf game is called (PGA Golf Club?) which is incredibly frustrating because i'm very bad at putting

None of the ones I have really fit the bill (Retro Bowl is a good time killer, American Football in NES style)

Have you looked at getting a GBA emulator on your phone? If it's an android they're just on the app store, then you download roms from any rom site you can find.
I played through Pokemon red on my phone a couple years back, loved it
Played pokemon many times in my adult life, pretty sure ive got first red rom on my phone right now but more looking for an RPG like ive got Silkroad online(mobile version but its oretty crap), only got it because i used to play the pc version and WOW, just need something good.

I see PES has rebranded as eFootball and is going to be a F2P game,
Interesting model, I think it'll work well for them - a lot of people won't drop £50 on the latest Pro Evo game but get enough people playing for free, get a portion of them dropping the odd fiver here and there, a portion more get hooked on their version of Ultimate Teams etc.

Fortnite etc. have shown how having a large, free, playerbase can lead to big big revenue

I see PES has rebranded as eFootball and is going to be a F2P game,
Interesting model, I think it'll work well for them - a lot of people won't drop £50 on the latest Pro Evo game but get enough people playing for free, get a portion of them dropping the odd fiver here and there, a portion more get hooked on their version of Ultimate Teams etc.

Fortnite etc. have shown how having a large, free, playerbase can lead to big big revenue
Are F2P games just funded by idiots who want different clothes for their players? Is that how terrible the world has come to?

Knights of the Old republic is being released on switch, didn't play when first came out....downloaded last night ready for release on the 10th, looking forward to this, only $15 to

Im now 88 hours into AC Valhalla and it feels like I'm nowhere near the end.

Getting a little fed up to be honest.

Latest posts