• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Just got back into rimworld with the help of a ridiculous number of mods. Very addictive game when it isn't throwing some stupid event at you way beyond what you expect that fucks up everything :D

Love the characters in it and the whole setting is just brilliant.

Did anyone get the Switch?

Got it with Zelda and mariokart...love it! love that i can sit a plug away at a proper game (not just a hand held one) whilst watching tv etc

Zelda is probably the best game i've ever played

Bit disappointed with the time between launch and the next wave of games, helped a little by them releasing an extension to zelda, currently playing it again in "master mode"

games i'm hanging out for are fifa18, Mario odyssey, elderscrolls

This looks like it could be good. Made by the guys who did Planet coaster (Best roller coaster builder game ever).

Picked up Trackmania Turbo in the PS Store sale + ps+ discount, playing the **** out that atm
Love the series, not played one in years

Picked up Trackmania Turbo in the PS Store sale + ps+ discount, playing the **** out that atm
Love the series, not played one in years

I have the Trackmania 1 and 2 games if you ever fancy comparing tracks and racing? I managed to dig up some of my old ones from years

Anyone on here playing PUBG on pc on European servers? Picked it up yesterday and have been having fun with it, but it would be nice to play the game in a team that isn't me with squeaking 12 year old russian kids.

I have the Trackmania 1 and 2 games if you ever fancy comparing tracks and racing? I managed to dig up some of my old ones from years
Unfortunately I'm a filthy console peasant, I don't have any of the older ones on my laptop since I downgraded from a PC

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Out-*******-standing... played the pre-release a while ago, and haven't yet caught up with my progress in that, but it's great.
Anyone who's remotely interested in RPG's should be straight into it.

Was playing firsts part and was amazing, but a bit rough. After checking opinions i need to buy finally better computer for this :D New Shadow of Mordor coming soon, prepare you PCs for this monter :D

loving Fifa 18 on the switch...called up to the all whites...probably shouldn't be scoring hattricks from right back though :oops:

Anyone playing destiny 2? I'm enjoying it even more than the first one.

I play DOTA2 for me its like a sport, they just rised a tons of money from a match and the gameplay have no 1 way to victory.
in brief, there is no same way to win all the matches just like sport. very recommended :D

Anyone playing destiny 2? I'm enjoying it even more than the first one.

I am, on PC.

Obviously didn't play the first one, as I don't have a console.

It's OK, very enjoyable. Very solid mechanics, as you'd expect from Bungie.
There are soooooo many parallels with the Halo games/universe, does anyone know whether this was ever intended to be a Halo game?

Latest posts