• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WHAT HEMISPHERE IS BETTER AND STRONGER, NH OR SH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diehardkiwi07

After watching the W.C over the weekend it is clear to see that SH has dominated the world of rugby, there is actually day light between the Northern hemisphere and the Southeren hemisphere.

All you haters who said our tri nations were boring...LOOK whos laughing now :) :)

New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Argentina... southern hemisphere rugby definately dominates...

On recent form, a rhetorical question if ever there was one!

But, the World Cup isn't given out to the strongest hemisphere.

So if SA, Aus, NZ and France line up in the semis and France goes onto win, the strongest hemisphere will obviously be the south, but it won't mean Jack!

Infact I couldn't care less if another SH team wins (maybe other than Argentina) if the All Blacks fail again. It won't make me feel an ounce better.

I love the way they run to adopt the Argentinians as one of their own now :D .

Either way, judging by the form shown by England, France and Ireland, I dont think any of us up here can argue.

Argentina isn't a south hemisphere team. All their players can be grateful to England, and mostly France for their actual progress. (wich is ironic, i suppose)

Whatever. WC 2003 didn't change anything after all, SH are still at the top of the world... but in one match and one tournament, anything is possible.

All you haters who said our tri nations were boring.[/b]

The ones who don't actually exist? I'll be sure to pass on your gloatings should they ever materialise.

The Tri-Nations quite rightly took criticism for it's parochialness in doing everything it can to keep there party a closed shop. The new format is woeful and the only justification for it is to stop any other teams joining and the game in general getting stronger.

We should not put the question. South nations use for the majority of products prohibited in Europe like creatin so inevitably that helps! and explain to me how it is possible that McCaw runs more quickly than Bortolussi ?

Argentina isn't a south hemisphere team. All their players can be grateful to England, and mostly France for their actual progress. (wich is ironic, i suppose)[/b]

Oh thank you very much! Come on, our progress is only related to our work, if our players are in those leagues is because those leagues need them and not because of charity.

Argentina isn't a south hemisphere team. All their players can be grateful to England, and mostly France for their actual progress. (wich is ironic, i suppose)
[/b]

Well that is likely to change soon next year. I heard there even maybe an expanded Super 20 Competition from it's current Super 14. That would keep the Argies down here aye. ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
Argentina isn't a south hemisphere team. All their players can be grateful to England, and mostly France for their actual progress. (wich is ironic, i suppose)[/b]

Oh thank you very much! Come on, our progress is only related to our work, if our players are in those leagues is because those leagues need them and not because of charity.
[/b][/quote]

I'm not denying the talent of those players, but to progress so strongely in a few years I think that playing at 'high level' every week helped a lot.

For me Argentina is more influenced by the NH...

I'm not denying the talent of those players, but to progress so strongely in a few years I think that playing at 'high level' every week helped a lot.[/b]

Fine with me but I wasn't against that, I'm sure that being pro and competing in those leagues is a very useful but I still think isn't something to be grateful for. If our players weren't good enough they would still be at home.

For me Argentina is more influenced by the NH...[/b]

Sure, I wasn't arguing over that, you said something which I consider to be correct: Argentina isn't a south hemisphere team. That's perfectly fine with me and I think pretty clear.

I never got why the NH used to always speak up thier chances despite the SH's constant beating them down on a pretty regular basis in most cases...

<div class='quotemain'>I'm not denying the talent of those players, but to progress so strongely in a few years I think that playing at 'high level' every week helped a lot.[/b]

Fine with me but I wasn't against that, I'm sure that being pro and competing in those leagues is a very useful but I still think isn't something to be grateful for. If our players weren't good enough they would still be at home.[/b][/quote]

Yes, i'm agree with you. I just expressed myself badly ;)

Super20? Now that'd be farking brilliant
and 4 nations?
[/b]
How would you fill up 20 teams?

4 nations was a given in the Super 20 deal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts