• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What I discovered Yesterday

M

Munky

Sorry if this has been done,

Yesterday I discovered that you can turn on a pitch radar showing positions of all the players aswell as a player indicator.

Shows a massive fault in the game that in defence I'm always using George Smith and Phil Waugh, shouldn't they be in the ruck?

Just pause and go to display options.

yeah the player indicator is good, its easier to stay onside & i use it to select a fast back to race out & try for a charge down.

Originally posted by Munky@Mar 21 2005, 11:29 AM
Sorry if this has been done,

Yesterday I discovered that you can turn on a pitch radar showing positions of all the players aswell as a player indicator.

Shows a massive fault in the game that in defence I'm always using George Smith and Phil Waugh, shouldn't they be in the ruck?

Just pause and go to display options.
Probably just means your not tapping the button to bind many of your players.

I'm not crazy about the radar, started to use it at the beginning but I find it clutters the screen a bit too much. After a bit of play you learn where players will be.

The offside line reminds me to much of gridiron.

Just don't run past the ruck, or if you do, run back, and you'll be fine. Could be a good feature for people that don't know much about rugby tho.

Jamie Gough

if you turn the player names on and have it on side view its near impossible to see what is going on at the top of the field

if you turn the player names on and have it on side view its near impossible to see what is going on at the top of the field

Smith is starting to stay out of rucks and act as a post, but in the game with rucking stats like his he should be one of the first in there without tapping x. don't tap x too much or u'll be stretched in defence out wide.

yeh it sucks, if ur player is selected, he doesnt bind in the ruck. SO u gotta quickly change player to a back or something then press the bind button

Latest posts