• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What is up with those replays?

S

sean43

They speed up so fast after a try! What is up with that. I have downloaded the new 80mb video and I actually think this game is worse than I said a couple of days ago. The scrum half passing is shocking and the forward runner reminds me so much of Rugby 2004.

Sean, with every post you lose more and more credibility. Why not wait until you've actually played the game?

Originally posted by sean43@Feb 23 2005, 05:19 AM
They speed up so fast after a try! What is up with that. I have downloaded the new 80mb video and I actually think this game is worse than I said a couple of days ago. The scrum half passing is shocking and the forward runner reminds me so much of Rugby 2004.
Do you honestly think you can rate a game from a home made video ??

Don't you think you should wait to actually play the game before refering to Ru*** 2004

Well if you really think the game is bad, just don't buy it...............

Originally posted by Handsomebob@Feb 23 2005, 05:35 AM
Ru*** 2004
Quality!
<

Why complain you are honestly annoying me and many others i'm sure.

can you keep your comments that have been repeated So many times, until you have something positive to say?, if not then dont please.

Sean43 on the day of release of game................................

alarm goes off at seven..........quickly masturbates....difficult b/c of chaffing from the night before.....takes money from drawer which he got out of cash machine two days earlier in preparation.......runs down to store where he has booked game and buys two copies of it in case he is mugged....Plays game relentlessly despite all manner of whinging......eventually returns to chronic ************ (classic 2 view).

<

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Feb 23 2005, 09:57 AM
Why complain you are honestly annoying me and many others i'm sure.

can you keep your comments that have been repeated So many times, until you have something positive to say?, if not then dont please.

I think this guy has to be doing all this as some sort of wind-up or joke.
Nobody is quite this stupid, if he actually believed that this game was going to be as bad as what he says, then he would make himself more believable by being balanced in his criticism.
Something like:
"There still seems to be a few graphical flaws from having watched these videos, and I'm pretty hesitant about how well the gameplay has been changed, but overall it does look somewhat better, but not much".
If he said that, it'd sound remotely believable, but he doesn't, he bags this game to the point where he is almost saying it is one of the worst sports games of all time, without even playing it!

didnt u know?...seans perfect!...everthing has to be perfect..just for sean..

if i was i mod
<
...i swear......

Hey Sean you already hate the game so don`t buy it and stop whinging, I reckon you must be half mad as if you dont like it so much why are you still interested in this forum or better yet limit yourself to the nit picking thread were you can cry till your hearts content.

My only concern is still about the tackle animations hope Locks will answers soon.
By the way played WCR last night for about 10 mins and switched it off and it made me realise why I am excited about Rugby 2005!!! oh yeah and I forgot to say the reason why it speads up as like PES4 you speed up or slow down replay through your own choice.

I think it is an optical illusion caused by being closer to the action - everything is vibrant and appears accelerated....it would not seem this way from further back.

Originally posted by sean43@Feb 22 2005, 07:19 PM
Jeez man, you whing and moan more than George Gregan and Sean Fitzpatrick combined!

STFU

Originally posted by Bull+Feb 23 2005, 11:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bull @ Feb 23 2005, 11:14 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sean43
@Feb 22 2005, 07:19 PM
Jeez man, you whing and moan more than George Gregan and Sean Fitzpatrick combined!

STFU [/b]
Hi Bull - I like your name!

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 23 2005, 03:51 PM
Sean43 on the day of release of game................................

alarm goes off at seven..........quickly masturbates....difficult b/c of chaffing from the night before.....takes money from drawer which he got out of cash machine two days earlier in preparation.......runs down to store where he has booked game and buys two copies of it in case he is mugged....Plays game relentlessly despite all manner of whinging......eventually returns to chronic ************ (classic 2 view).
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce!

Saying that I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

why did you type this out twice?

"I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce!

Saying that I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid"

if you're going to slag him off, don't type what you wanna say in his quote, otherwise it just looks like you are repeating what he had said about you...

Latest posts