Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf

• Swimming

• Other (Please State)

• Total voters
None of the above - hurling beats them all.

Croquet on a summer's day is a great game - LOL fun with the kids and a few beers. But play snake rules and it gets a bit vicious.

If your Sport is not their just post it and next time i wil post them to. :D :D :D :D

Football.

Not soccer. Football.

They say you never get over your first love and I remember the heady days of being a 7 year old running around with Ryan Giggs branded Reebok boots on thinking I was cool.

what about rugby league?
come to think of it, i don't really like any other sport apart from rugby. i don't go out of my way to watch or follow any other sport, how boring am i?
i want to start getting in to soccer

I'll chuck Union and League in as my favourite and say cricket is my 2nd!!! Go CRICKET! lol

How many people like cricket?!

Now, surely you can't mean watching it.
I admit playing it is fun, but watching it: I've seen more entertaining sessions of paint drying on walls.

How many people like cricket?!

Now, surely you can't mean watching it.
I admit playing it is fun, but watching it: I've seen more entertaining sessions of paint drying on walls.
[/b]

It's just such a wonderfully gentle game but utterly fascinating. I have this weird hippy thing that watching/listening to the cricket does fantastic things for the soul.

I drive miles to work and when England are playing on the sub-continent and TMS is on the radio as I commute in the mornings it doesn't matter how bad the traffic is everything is good 'cause the cricket is on.

Going to watch live is even better...sitting, slumped in the sun with a beer watching a slow, unhurried game unfold before you is what summer is all about.

...and then occasioanlly the game with serve up something that's utterly breath-taking....that Ashes series in 2005 was, I'd say, one of the greatest sporting contest in history. The two best teams in the world going at each other hammer and tongues for a full summer battling for every minute of every day of every test and it coming down to the wire every time.

Latest posts