• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What mobile phone do you have?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 13 2008, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Don't know if there exists such a thread,if there does, sorry ;)

Just thought it would be interesting to know what mobile phone you've got or what phone do you want to have?

Nokia-N95Black-N529-1250-mc.jpg

I got the Nokia N95 8GB phone two weeks ago on my contract upgrade and have had no problems with it and its really nice!Things I love are the all-in-one 3.5 mm output jack,can plug the headfones into it,the tv out cable and even your pc speaker can be plugged into it and ofcourse the 8 gig of memory B)

So what phone do you have or want? :)[/b]

Me too. Excellent phone.

0507Phone_x600.jpg

Just kidding... I still have my Sanyo 7400, been about 3 and a half years now. Goes real strong, I don't see the point on all these flashy new 5 megapixel camera phones.

sanyo-MM-7400-open-thumb.jpg

sony erricson k800i

i won an N95 8Gb which i gave to my fiance, because i'm a generous person :)

i wouldn't mind one myself as it has GPS, but i'm not really a gadget man so the k800i makes calls, sms, and i can take decent photos with it and that's all i really need in a phone.

I have a Nokia 6085 simple phone to use has big keypad which is great for big fat fingers its a flip phone so it doesnt dial numbers in my pocket and i dont have to press anything to answer it and i have put a 1GB microsd card in so it holds all my wallpaper and games and music etc and you can customise all the tones of which ive found not all phones do that i even can customize the alarm i wake up to Megadeth-Holy Wars when i use it.

It has replaced a watch and a clock alarm.

I love it. B)

Just picked up the Blackberry Storm in work.

Not bad really. It takes a bit of getting used to (compared to other Blackberry's) but all in all its pretty impressive.

Comes with 8gig of storage (Ive got about 500 tunes and the first 6 episodes of generation kill on it at the moment) and the sound and video quality is better than i expected.

Other than that, does email, phone, sms, internet (3G) etc.

BB_Storm_Front_Left271x500.jpg

0,,6289915,00.jpg

HAHA spoke too soon about the N95 8GB being so amazing, the screen one my N95 just died...can't see anything on the screen, its just blank...The fone still turns on and the lights of the keys is still working.

Luckaly its under warranty from vodacom and I sent it away for repairs free of charge (or so I hope)

I have got Noki 3250 and after i bought iPod 4GB space I have gifted this Nokia to my sister

Now I am walking with the cheapest Nokia, because I dislike to be overcharged for mobiles

nokia_3250_1.jpg

img_5940_nokia-1200.jpg

It has light on the top, needs to be charged once in a week, is cheap and I do not care about it and works hard everyday with me in Intensive Care Unit.

I WANT AN IPHONE!!!!

but their a bit expensive at the moment, will hold off for a few more months and see if they bring out better prices or plans. come march though, i'm getting one.

apple-iphone-in-hand-thumb.jpg

But I own a Nokia E50 which is not that good, does email and everything but it's a very slow phone which drives me up the wall and freezes occassionally so I have to turn it off and back on constantly.. come to think of it.. it's actually a pretty crap phone. it's my work phone though, free calls and all so can't complain lol :lol:

nokia-e50.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Dec 28 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I WANT AN IPHONE!!!!

but their a bit expensive at the moment, will hold off for a few more months and see if they bring out better prices or plans. come march though, i'm getting one.

But I own a Nokia E50 which is not that good, does email and everything but it's a very slow phone which drives me up the wall and freezes occassionally so I have to turn it off and back on constantly.. come to think of it.. it's actually a pretty crap phone. it's my work phone though, free calls and all so can't complain lol :lol:

nokia-e50.jpg
[/b]

I do not recommend you iPhone

My friend had it and she dislikes it very much, she says the applications are of the low level in this phone, and that they work like a turtle :lol:

Anyway check it ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 14 2009, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Dec 28 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I WANT AN IPHONE!!!!

But I own a Nokia E50 which is not that good, does email and everything but it's a very slow phone which drives me up the wall and freezes occassionally so I have to turn it off and back on constantly.. come to think of it.. it's actually a pretty crap phone. it's my work phone though, free calls and all so can't complain lol :lol:[/b]

I do not recommend you iPhone

My friend had it and she dislikes it very much, she says the applications are of the low level in this phone, and that they work like a turtle :lol:

Anyway check it ;)
[/b][/quote]

is that the iphone 3G? my mate has got a 3G one and it's pretty impressive. i've read reviews, watched video reviews on youtube, and their all pretty favourable. your friend must've just got a bad batch.

This has to be one of the best if not the best mobile phone ever made for its generation:

Nokia_3310.jpg

It was the second phone I had and trully a "can't die" phone, still even today, 6...7...8... years after it was 1st released people are still using it and are very happy with it.

+1 on the Nokia. Was it a 3310? I cant remember. Also my first phone, and it was great. Currently, i have the SE Z610i, and it does everything i need it to. :)

z610i.jpg

I have the black one. Also, i don't know what it is, but i just love flip phones. :bravo:

Latest posts