• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What mobile phone do you have?

M

munross

Don't know if there exists such a thread,if there does, sorry ;)

Just thought it would be interesting to know what mobile phone you've got or what phone do you want to have?

Nokia-N95Black-N529-1250-mc.jpg

I got the Nokia N95 8GB phone two weeks ago on my contract upgrade and have had no problems with it and its really nice!Things I love are the all-in-one 3.5 mm output jack,can plug the headfones into it,the tv out cable and even your pc speaker can be plugged into it and ofcourse the 8 gig of memory B)

So what phone do you have or want? :)

Sony Ericsson W850i.

sony-ericsson-w850i-phones-1.jpg

It receives calls, sends messages... plays music, games, stores pictures, takes pictures and allows personalised wallpapers.
And that's all you really need in a phone, right?

Pretty much yes Speedy, but phones now-a-days are built to have everything in it,so I guess the more gadjets it has the better...

One thing I've realized here in SA(don't know if its like this in other places in the world) is that people are using their phones to tell the time more then their watches. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 13 2008, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Pretty much yes Speedy, but phones now-a-days are built to have everything in it,so I guess the more gadjets it has the better...

One thing I've realized here in SA(don't know if its like this in other places in the world) is that people are using their phones to tell the time more then their watches. :p[/b]
Yep, same here in Wales aswell.
Phones make watches obsolete.

Apparently my phone has Sat-nav. WHY?????
I`ll accept the highest bid from the guy with the smallest fingers.

No, it doesn't work at all. TomTom isn't compatible and Vodafone still havn't calibrated the Find and Go service.

Look I only want to receive and send calls I didnt ask for all this technology, Its f***ing with my limited mind.

lg-ku990.jpg

LG KU990. Been happy with it, but will be upgrading as soon as Orange allow me to, in January I think. Not sure what to yet, maybe the newer version of mine:
2921351609_5d5bc1c1e5.jpg

I've had my Nokia Sagem myV-55 for 4 years now and it's still going, only just. I'd like to get a new flash phone but all I do is txt and calls I don't hardly never use pxt so I'd rather just get a phone for under $70 maybe $80 because I'm a cheap and if I look after it good enough it'll probably last me a good 4 years too.

I have

1 x iPhone
1 x Sony Ericsson W10i or something that I hardly use
1 x Some other brand new Sony Ericsson that I don't use

I hate the iPhone, I hate all my phones of course it would help if I had any friends to call......

Latest posts