• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What needs to doing to have a final complete roste

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 14 2006, 11:27 PM
realistic then ;)

i dont have it for p.c but i am thinking of trading it in, how good does youre p.c have to be to run it?
Here are the requirements according to the back of the box:

PROCESSOR - 1GHz
MEMORY - 256mb RAM
HARD DRIVE: 1.2 GB
CD-DVD: 32 Speed
VIDEO CARD: 32MB (supported video cards are NVidia GeForce2 MX or greater and ATI Radeon 7500 or greater)
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible
DIRECTX: Version 9.0c

Hope that helps Lora.

Otherwise, if we are having super Powered line ups, not much point in updating teams in the roster. Just adding and naming Players. Just thought I would save people work. As players like Niky Little don't play for teams etc.

Also I have added star players for players rated over 90 and a match winner for every side, so a star is every team.

BM [/b]

yea by adding a ^ next to their name  :)  [/b]

Black-Monday how did you do that? If you do it Cymro's way, they're only star players in Squad Management and the star doesn't go up over their heads when you play and they don't play like star players

Dragons needs doing, and yes at the moment, players are only stars because I put ^. I know of no other way in which to do it unfortunately.

BM

Dragons recent squad

15.Aled Thomas
14.Gareth Wyatt
13.Jon Braynt
12.Ceri Sweeney
11.Nathan Brew
10.Craig Warlow
9.Gareth Baber
1.Adam Black
2.Steve Jones
3.Rhys Thomas
4.Ian Gough
5.Luke Charteris
6.Jamie Ringer
7.Jason Forster ©
8. Michael Owen.

16.Kieran Crawford / Andrew Brown
17.David Maddocks / Gethin Robertson
18.Peter Sidoli
19.Rhys Oakley
20.James Ireland
21.Ben Breeze
22.Sione Tu'ipulotu

Dragons needs doing, and yes at the moment, players are only stars because I put ^. I know of no other way in which to do it unfortunately.

BM
[/b]

There's really not much point in doing it so, unless you want it for show. Paul O' Connell really should be an impact player, he's the best second row in the world

All the ideas/ stats increases will be taken into account and made into a new roster, so any more ideas are appreciated.

BM

How Bout creating players like
Stormers - R.Benjamin, J Nokhwe
Waratahs - D.Halangahu
Bulls - J Engels
And More

I am in the process of creating a few super 14 players, I looked at every game played and line ups. An excel spreadsheet was made, however my GCSE's are starting soon. I am on my study week at mo, so I am trying to use it!

BM

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the player positions for the western force need sorted. i.e. Stainforth centre aswell as wing, hilgendorf etc

alijk1989

I have made positional changes to most players, it is just things I wouldn't know from looking at a match report. Such as kicking foot and skills etc.

BM

Well C.Shepherd from force needs his stats crazily upgraded he is soo much better then the game has him and mark gerrard, piri weepu can kick goals howlett is not tat fast and rockocko and sivivatu should be faster and haban shouldbe fastest in game
Hope dis helps

Latest posts