• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What the? Big bug?

Happened to me too, but I'm certain I didn't use ozroster... I've used Woosaahs editor and that's it...

Weird. Just looked at J.Cudmore on Woosaahs editor and his name is J.CudmoreÂÃ'

It also says he is from Spain, that he is 5 foot and weighs 184.... I haven't touched him.. Ever. So if someone wants to edit it back to normal and check if that makes a difference then that'd be great. I'd do it now but I'm busy playing with things... I'll have a look later anyway.

Happened to me too, but I'm certain I didn't use ozroster... I've used Woosaahs editor and that's it...

Weird. Just looked at J.Cudmore on Woosaahs editor and his name is J.CudmoreÂÃ'

It also says he is from Spain, that he is 5 foot and weighs 184.... I haven't touched him.. Ever. So if someone wants to edit it back to normal and check if that makes a difference then that'd be great. I'd do it now but I'm busy playing with things... I'll have a look later anyway.
[/b]

Something to do with his weight - Jamie Cudmore in real life weighs 105 kgs, in the game its something like (with ozzy roster) 12971 or something really high and unrealistic like that. :lol2tn:

haha you found my "easter egg"

nah just kidding, i noticed this as well. I am wondering if one of my earlier versions of my editor has made this play up.

yeah it happes with the same guy with me, and i am using a default roster with a couple of tweaks.

Latest posts