• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What to do, what to do?

S

St Helens RLFC

I can upgrade my phone tomorrow, but not got a clue as to what to get. Leaning toward the Sony Ericsson K800i but I like the W950i but not sure when it will be released!

A guy from o2 rang yesterday and spent 5 minutes blabbing about how good the K800i was and I was saying repeatedly I am not interested, in the end I just hang up...he rang back and said you didn't have to hang up and be so rude...but I just told him to stop talking **** because I told you I don't care and he just went quite so I said goodbye and hung him up...

I don't think I have seen that one...

What are the features?

I am stuck with a shitty little Virgin Sony Ericsson J100 at the moment as my Samsung E700 broke.

Fair enough, so does it actually perform as a phone or a TV...It's a bloody phone :p

It's a phone that does loads of other stuff, mostly music based. The TV phone you refer to is the N92.

I was refering to all phone's nowadays and companies that must have everything in this little piece of equipment, even digital TV, mp3 etc...

...I'm suprised people still talk on them.

Surely technological advances such as this can only be a good thing? If for example I got the W950i the need to get an MP3 player would vanish forever.

Yeah I mean, the companies need to input something into their products that other companies cannot give to the customer but I'm thinking whats next?

They are replacing the need for Camera's, recording equipment, TV's, MP3's, I mean whats next...a life? :p

Personally I would avoid any Sony Ericsson mobile which comes with a joystick, cos after a while, the joysticks on them tends to play up alot.
If I am not mistaken, the W950i comes without a joystick, so I would go for that.

with W950i, you can play good music, and its generally cool to listen to music! lol..

the K850i.. is a phone i'd go for because It just shows CLASS...

I'm hoping to get a Motorola V8 Razor as soon as I get my first pay check through my next job...

I'm hoping to get a Motorola V8 Razor as soon as I get my first pay check through my next job... [/b]

Don't bother. Motorola phones are garbage.

I went for the K800i btw.

<div class='quotemain'> I'm hoping to get a Motorola V8 Razor as soon as I get my first pay check through my next job... [/b]

Don't bother. Motorola phones are garbage.

I went for the K800i btw.
[/b][/quote]

Snap! Mine should arrive today or tomorrow... decided it would save me lugging my digital camera around any more as the camera on this beats it...

Spookily enough toup mine is due today or tomorrow as well.

Did you get it on contract?

A stroke of luck, a phone I had my eye on for a while has become availbable second hand...i.e my mate needs to get rid of it because he just purchased the W801i or something...

I think its the Samsung D900 slidey phone....

D900 or D600?

Your mate is odd if he has just got rid of the newer D900 for the older W810i...

Latest posts