• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

whats with the off(offline) thing

W

woosaah

whats with it? even though i am online it says i am off, is there a way to change this? says the same on everyone else as well :)

if this has been covered then i havnt seen it anywhere :)

have fun :p

Yeah I know, I will have to have another look at it.... it was one of several small changes made, just trying to keep you all on your toes... if anyone can spot the others please remark on them

Its nice to have a few additions to the forum, there are endless possibilities but some will drag emphasis away from typing and posting.

BM

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 10 2006, 01:00 PM
whats with it? even though i am online it says i am off, is there a way to change this? says the same on everyone else as well :)

im still sitting here thinking to myself, where am i ment to be looking? :huh:

Originally posted by sambãd5+Apr 11 2006, 11:16 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Apr 10 2006, 01:00 PM

im still sitting here thinking to myself, where am i ment to be looking? :huh: [/b]
ditto

look at someones profile, in the active stats, there is a status bit and it says offline, even if you/they are online

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 11 2006, 03:12 PM
look at someones profile, in the active stats, there is a status bit and it says offline, even if you/they are online
99.4% of things invented in the last 10 years aren't made to be 'functional'. FACT

Originally posted by kaftka+Apr 11 2006, 06:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Apr 11 2006, 03:12 PM
99.4% of things invented in the last 10 years aren't made to be 'functional'. FACT [/b]
Like your brain??? ;)

Originally posted by gjohn85+Apr 11 2006, 10:22 PM-->
Originally posted by kaftka@Apr 11 2006, 06:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Apr 11 2006, 03:12 PM

99.4% of things invented in the last 10 years aren't made to be 'functional'. FACT
Like your brain??? ;) [/b]
You didn't think that one through very well. I'm 18, not 10 :p

whats the difference?

rassies 2007 years old and kinkon is 5...they both stupid

What's up with giving all new members their 'unique' signature as well. That is certainly new.

Well anyone who joins now will automatically will get a default signature... I just thought it would make the whole appeal of the website, much better, and maybe encourage them to change it to something they want, rather than having a blank box

Originally posted by getofmeland@Apr 11 2006, 03:21 PM
Well anyone who joins now will automatically will get a default signature... I just thought it would make the whole appeal of the website, much better, and maybe encourage them to change it to something they want, rather than having a blank box
Was I the first person to notice?

Originally posted by getofmeland@Apr 11 2006, 04:23 PM
Yes

:bana:  :bana:  :bana:  :bana:  :bana:
Golly, and I don't get a banana.

We haven't beat you yet. ;)

Latest posts