• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WHEN THE f*** DO WE GET A PREVIEW?!?

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

i cant wait for this game...it burns inside

but to prolong the pain some game footage will hav been nice or some previews/reviews

cmon mario tell us honestly how the game has changed since the last attempt

is the gameplay way better?its not real slow moving button bashing crap?
we hav heard all the features just the same as rugby2005 a couple of months back

thats all fine and dandy....but gameplay is what matters MOST!...how smooth is the graphics?the speed of the game is it faster/slower then sjrl?commentry?
the players movement and fluidity?

spill the beans!!!!

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@May 4 2005, 11:19 PM
cmon mario tell us honestly how the game has changed since the last attempt

is the gameplay way better?its not real slow moving button bashing crap?
we hav heard all the features just the same as rugby2005 a couple of months back

thats all fine and dandy....but gameplay is what matters MOST!...how smooth is the graphics?the speed of the game is it faster/slower then sjrl?commentry?
the players movement and fluidity?
I think everybody will have their own opinion on the gameplay. Certainly my own opinion is that the gameplay (amongst other things) has improved significantly, partily achieved by resolving issues from the first version, and partly by adding more features and depth.

In terms of graphics, and in particular smoothness, the improvement is again signficant - much more fluid, and a much greater felling of momentum.

Overall, I consider that Rugby League is a great leap over the first game in almost every aspect. However, every individual is different and each person should take the opportunity to play the game on release in order to form their own opinion.

Originally posted by Mario@May 5 2005, 02:42 PM
However, every individual is different and each person should take the opportunity to play the game on release in order to form their own opinion.
ur always plugging muz.........always in a polite professional, kinda discreet way

great work

love it

YEA OK so did anyone play the whilst at ammggedeon???? (sorry cant spell) but wats the haps ????????

Originally posted by hurricane13@May 5 2005, 04:20 PM
YEA OK so did anyone play the whilst at ammggedeon???? (sorry cant spell) but wats the haps ????????
There have been some comments made on the work-in-progress demo that was shown last month at Armageddon on the official game forums at http://forums.rugbyleague2.com

thanx mario....ive been to the site but cant find a thread where someone has played it...ohwell

xbox?...u said you had some exciting news in the future....

Well its hardly like he's gonna say its **** and he recommends you buy something else instead

Originally posted by Mario+May 6 2005, 12:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ May 6 2005, 12:32 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@May 5 2005, 09:46 PM
Mario how much has the A.I improved in your opion.
A lot. [/b]
But is it realistic in so far as individual teams styles of play aswell????
If I play against the Bulldogs will Sherwin be constantly putting surgical kicks behind the defence? If I play the Warriors will they be bashing it up and chancing their arms alot? Will the defence and attack in the State of Origin clashes be significantly more venomous?

Cheers

Originally posted by sanzar+May 9 2005, 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ May 9 2005, 07:29 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Mario@May 6 2005, 12:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@May 5 2005, 09:46 PM
Mario how much has the A.I improved in your opion.

A lot.
But is it realistic in so far as individual teams styles of play aswell????
If I play against the Bulldogs will Sherwin be constantly putting surgical kicks behind the defence? If I play the Warriors will they be bashing it up and chancing their arms alot? Will the defence and attack in the State of Origin clashes be significantly more venomous?

Cheers [/b]
and will the chooks have a catwalk coming out of their tunnel
<

Latest posts