• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where should I sign up?

F

FerraraZ

I live in the USA and my family has directv but since I'm away at college I dont get the luxury of having that. I want to watch rugby, all rugby. What is the best web site to sign up for so that I may watch rugby wherever and whenever I want to?

not entirely sure what you're asking.. but youtube.com has some full matches posted up. not sure if that's what you're looking for, though..

I want to get like current and live rugby matches on my PC. I dont mind subscribing but I know media zone like limits almost all of their games by region and leaves alot of the main countries. I heard setanta broadband was good but I was hoping for something more complete, more matches.

I want to get like current and live rugby matches on my PC. I dont mind subscribing but I know media zone like limits almost all of their games by region and leaves alot of the main countries. I heard setanta broadband was good but I was hoping for something more complete, more matches.
[/b]
You're not going to find a single provider that has all the games, download something like TVants and find out if they have rugby on it and see what you can get....I'd say go for the Super 14 package on mediazone, this will give you all the rugby you could ever want....Sentanta would be mostly NH matches I would assume which, as a proud Australian I would not reccomend to any new rugby fan....but if you do enough research on TVAnts you could probably find a few matches on there for free, probably not good quality though....

Latest posts