• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where to find Rugby 15

Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
With varying release dates globally, it might be helpful to let others know where you can pick the game up and when we can expect it.

Steam have now changed the release date to November 20th :( Oh well

Just ordered a copy from France to get delivered here to England, let's hope it gets here quick!

Espace 3 games on eBay, they're an international seller on the UK eBay site

Same I ordered from them yesterday. They said that they will post it out 2 days prior to the release date (release is the 21st according to them??)

Did they email you stating that

They emailed the following:

Hi,

we try our best to ship it so you can have it for the release date, which is november the 21th.

Sincerely,
Games

- espace3games

I must have made up the 2 day thing sorry.. I'm not sure where the hell I got that from?!

That's the email I also got from the same company. I'm expecting it the middle of the week after the 21st

Just got an email from them saying it's been dispatched, estimated delivery date Friday 14th - Wednesday 19th November

Just got an email from them saying it's been dispatched, estimated delivery date Friday 14th - Wednesday 19th November

I got the same email this morning too! I'm trying to hold off getting too excited just yet as somebody on here had an email last week saying theirs had been dispatched then but it hadn't??

I might drop them a message to confirm now.

Well in South Africa our top 2 online shopping stores are advertising it as it being shipped on 21 November 2014.

Again it's an ebay thing it wouldn't have been dispatched yet

From my experiences of eBay the seller has to mark the item as dispatched for that email to be sent though?

I've also got an email from espacegames themselves saying it's been shipped, don't know if anyone else had this?

Last edited:
From my experiences of eBay the seller has to mark the item as dispatched for that email to be sent though?

I've also got an email from espacegames themselves saying it's been shipped, don't know if anyone else had this?

I've had the email too. When I translated it to english, it says that it is being shipped by a company called 'Colissimo'. The website below lets you track the order but I don't have a tracking number yet. I've requested an update and the parcel number from the seller.

http://www.colissimo.fr/portail_colissimo/suivre.do?language=en_GB

I've had the email too. When I translated it to english, it says that it is being shipped by a company called 'Colissimo'. The website below lets you track the order but I don't have a tracking number yet. I've requested an update and the parcel number from the seller.

http://www.colissimo.fr/portail_colissimo/suivre.do?language=en_GB

Cool that sounds promising if we can track it then, let me know if they give you that number and I might ask for one aswell

Latest posts