• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where to find Rugby 15

Steam now have pre-purchase available (in NZ anyway). There's a special available, 36USD, which lasts until the 27th when the game returns to 40USD

Just got this from espace3games:

Hello

Your game was dispatched wednesday 14 November by lettre export

Sincerely

GAMES

Sorry that was a mistake from me, the French said vendredi and for some reason I had a mind blank and mistook it for mercredi, should've used google translate!

I just tried to order from Amazon France ... if I ordered now, would arrive between the 22-28 November. Should give an idea when it might arrive for you guys.

I wonder how many sales Big Ben are missing out by delaying the launch until January in the UK. I get the reasoning but get the feeling it could backfire.

That's a shame, they'll definitely lose out on lots of sales. Hopefully it doesn't affect their decision to fund another game if the sales come out low

I'm guessing it doesn't matter to the creators of the game where the sales come from - They will still have the same total sales globally.

Although I wouldn't want the UK sales to appear low, as maybe less attention will go in to our leagues then thinking its a smaller market?

Surely they wouldn't miss out on the Christmas sales just for the six nations though?

Are people more likely to buy it before Christmas or in time for the 6 Nations? I don't know - I'm just speculating. Late 2014 has always been the release date for this game so why would they run into distribution issues etc with just a few weeks to go?

Don't forget just this week Far Cry 4 and WWE 2K15 have been released, not to mention GTA V. Call of Duty is still selling as is Destiny. Those are the type of games people tend to buy for Christmas.

I'm personally of the opinion that Big Ben have gone for a release date in the UK, one of their biggest target territories, where there are no other big hitters. I could be totally wrong but I'm sure you see what I mean.

I'm really shocked because the game has not had that much promotion.. Apex interactive In South Africa I know been doing a lot of it they having an opening I think on Thursday evening for it

Are people more likely to buy it before Christmas or in time for the 6 Nations? I don't know - I'm just speculating. Late 2014 has always been the release date for this game so why would they run into distribution issues etc with just a few weeks to go?

Don't forget just this week Far Cry 4 and WWE 2K15 have been released, not to mention GTA V. Call of Duty is still selling as is Destiny. Those are the type of games people tend to buy for Christmas.

I'm personally of the opinion that Big Ben have gone for a release date in the UK, one of their biggest target territories, where there are no other big hitters. I could be totally wrong but I'm sure you see what I mean.

I do see what you mean, especially with those games you mentioned being big sellers in the UK, but it seemed unusual that the release date suddenly changed a few weeks before release, when November had previously been stated since whenever the release dates first came out. I'm not sure.

Latest posts