• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where You From??

Status
Not open for further replies.
born in guildford, living in wiltshire been supporting wales since my dad to me to south africa vs wales back in 1999 i think

I hail from the rugby capital of Australia, which is also the capital of Australia - Canberra!

Hey guys... Im samoan, born and raised in NZ now living in Australia :D Going for all 3 teams in the world cup :bana:

Hello there, I was born in Wellington, New Zealand and currently reside in Brisbane, Australia :)

I'm from France, supporting France

Allez les Bleus !!!!

Allez les Bleus !!!!

Allez les Bleus !!!!

... or, according to their new jersey

Allez les Bleus fonçés !!!!

:D

Ok, so i'm from Poland and I need five posts to enter restricted parts of forum. Would it be very rude to post 5 post in a row?

And I play in Ogniwo Sopot at thr north of Poland

And I just found out, that it's impossible to write several post in a row, so please answer me write now!

I'm a NZ born Samoan, born in Wellington, NZ, lived in UK since 1998 ... my wife is English, from up north, so has more interest in Rugby League.

auckland born samoan...raised in central..for 18 years and spent 2 years now in the west west auckland!...not bush at all..still living suburbia styles

ripper is not an aucklander...anything thats over the harbour bridge isnt..infact the harbour bridge is the worlds first and only backward time machine...upon entering that loophole from central Auckland you encounter a swift **** smelling breeze that will carry you towards the north of the bridge...at the other end you will witness the very evolution of man...it starts off as an english super league player then turns into a monkey and then into an aboriginie and then into a human..

Born and raised in Washington, DC USA. Supporter of USA, but also a huge fan of my Irish ancestors.

Pretoria South Africa.

Funny enough I am not a Bulls supporter.

I support WP and the Stormers

Oudtshoorn, South Africa

Local: Oudtshoorn

Provincial: Western Province

Super 14: The Stormers:

National: South Africa

Globally: SH(hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts