• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where You From??

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JDion20

I'm from the USA. I support the USA. When they inevitably go down in flames, I support England.

The missus prefers the All Blacks in Tri-Nations. I'm agnostic, but also bright enough to not cheer for the Wallabies or Springboks. Ever.

W

ws4life

Im an aussie, but Im half Samoan and the Manu Samoa is where my heart is.

T

totalpakaj

I'm from Columbus, Ohio, the home of The Ohio State University, a powerhouse of college sports. I'm a big fan of the Cleveland Browns of the NFL.

L

legs

i am from Nambour, which is in the state of queensland, which is in Australia. i reside in Coolum

R

Rugby_Cymru

This topic started off very interestingly.
People giving a short biography of their nationality and their supporting country.
Come on, some effort people, let's make this topic interesting again, instead of:

"I'm from Wales."

If that's all you've got to say, then who cares?

S

stevemagoo

Born in Dublin. In Ireland, i've never lived outside of Dublin. Abroad, i've Lived in London for a bit, Sydney for a bit, Wellington for a bit, and New York for an even smaller bit..I Support Ireland, Drink my milk, say my prayers, and love my rugby.

P

pk500

Syracuse, N.Y., about 4 1/2 hours northwest of New York City and about 90 minutes south of the Canadian border!

Lots of snow here during the winter -- an average of about 3 meters per winter!

Take care,
PK

J

Juan le Roux

hello i am from South Africa . I live in North West in Potchefstroom. Rugby is the biggest sport in South Africa, cant wait for the worldcup

Status
Not open for further replies.