• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where You From??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from the USA. I support the USA. When they inevitably go down in flames, I support England.

The missus prefers the All Blacks in Tri-Nations. I'm agnostic, but also bright enough to not cheer for the Wallabies or Springboks. Ever.

Im an aussie, but Im half Samoan and the Manu Samoa is where my heart is.

I'm from Columbus, Ohio, the home of The Ohio State University, a powerhouse of college sports. I'm a big fan of the Cleveland Browns of the NFL.

i am from Nambour, which is in the state of queensland, which is in Australia. i reside in Coolum

This topic started off very interestingly.
People giving a short biography of their nationality and their supporting country.
Come on, some effort people, let's make this topic interesting again, instead of:

"I'm from Wales."

If that's all you've got to say, then who cares?

Born in Dublin. In Ireland, i've never lived outside of Dublin. Abroad, i've Lived in London for a bit, Sydney for a bit, Wellington for a bit, and New York for an even smaller bit..I Support Ireland, Drink my milk, say my prayers, and love my rugby.

Syracuse, N.Y., about 4 1/2 hours northwest of New York City and about 90 minutes south of the Canadian border!

Lots of snow here during the winter -- an average of about 3 meters per winter!

Take care,
PK

hello i am from South Africa . I live in North West in Potchefstroom. Rugby is the biggest sport in South Africa, cant wait for the worldcup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts