• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where You From??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auckland, NZ. Used to be a harbour supporter but I've lived on the other side of the bridge now for 10 years so it's Auckland 1st then Harbour.

nz livin in canada doe's any one know if any stores here sell the pc rugby 08?

Born- Caerphilly (Wales OFC)
Support Wales OFC
CLub: Ospreys

Rugby is the way of life

I emplore all newbies to have a look at page one here and see that this topic started off very interestingly.
People giving a short biography of their nationality and their supporting country.
Come on, some effort people, let's make this topic interesting again, instead of:

"I'm from Wales."

If that's all you've got to say, then who cares?
Take note, people like the last two are not contributing to this topic. You're not upping your post count and could be deemed as spamming.

Be warned.

I was born in Ukraine, moved to Germany at the age of 12 and am living here for 14 years now.

Supporting NZ, made a schoolyear abroad in Wellington and feel connected. Plus Ukraine and Germany are teh suck in Rugby.

I was born in Ukraine, moved to Germany at the age of 12 and am living here for 14 years now.

Supporting NZ, made a schoolyear abroad in Wellington and feel connected. Plus Ukraine and Germany are teh suck in Rugby.
[/b]

From Long Island, New York and started watching Rugby because of Fox Sports Channel a few years ago (and an old Rugby videogame). Now, I pay 99 dollars for the year at Rugbychannel and watched EVERY SINGLE Super 14 game this past season. I'm going to dig into the trinations matches next (which is why I have to avoid the other forums besides the videogame one and this one).

You think soccer is invisible to Americans? MENTION Rugby....

born in Memphis, TN, now live in Charlotte, NC [/b]
Syracuse, N.Y., about 4 1/2 hours northwest of New York City and about 90 minutes south of the Canadian border!

Lots of snow here during the winter -- an average of about 3 meters per winter!

Take care,
PK
[/b]

Lets hope I get this sorted proper, I am quoting my two mates who I referred to this brilliant site.

I guess they need ten post each to be able to see certain things? Getofmeland or someone, any chance you can help them?

They will contribute no doubt, but maybe even I do not realize how things have changed here. Ideas please.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

From Long Island, New York and started watching Rugby because of Fox Sports Channel a few years ago (and an old Rugby videogame). Now, I pay 99 dollars for the year at Rugbychannel and watched EVERY SINGLE Super 14 game this past season. I'm going to dig into the trinations matches next (which is why I have to avoid the other forums besides the videogame one and this one).

You think soccer is invisible to Americans? MENTION Rugby.... [/b][/quote]

Get Setanta channel 615 if you have DirecTV, it has all the Rugby you will ever need.

I live in L.A. CA. I watch everything, Trinations, Super14, etc, etc. Only bad thing is Setanta is $15 and change (US) per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts