• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where You From??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in Jakarta, Indonesia from a father with a touch of dutch and an Indonesian mother...
live there throughout primary school
Lived in Dubai ever since... would really like to travel the world.. I wanna visit at least 10 countries before i'm 25.. (i've done 6! at 17)

I'm play for a 2 bit International side and brag about it at every possible occassion, Arabian Gulf U-19 International...
Supports the All Blacks(dont blame me, blame my kiwi coaches) and any other team who beat england and the french...
[/b]

man... who edited my post???

born in the police state of singapore.. and i'm planning on seekin asylum in france when i go there for a foreign studies trip

Never knew singapore to be a bad place, but then I would never live there. So I could never say what to do. Anyway, seeking asylum. Is there not somewhere nice you could schedule the trip to go. France?

BM

<_<

Born: Johannesburg
Current Location: Pretoria
National Team: Springboks of cause. :bleh!:
Support: Golden Lions

Born in the netherlands
Lived 5 years in austria (for international skiïng: europa cup U19 :D)
First year back in holland.
Played cubs in holland and cubs/junior in austria
Now playing colts in holland and sometime senior :D

Born: Ormskirk Hospital, Lancashire,
Support (Union) anyone but England, France and Wales.

taking a flight of singapore costs a bomb...to a decent country anyway...so since my trip to france is "subsidised" i might as well ppack up and break freeeeeeeeeeeeee

born: melb, aust

follow: wallabies

i am empathetic towards new zealanders :)

Born:Bristol
Current Location:Bristol
National Team:England
Support:Bristol

ah waz 'opin dat dee frenchies would take pity on meee and 'elp me escape into fronce..... haha

but on a more serious note, this conscription thing in singapore is a HUGE disadvantage to me...wasting 2 yrs away while i could be studying or something, the people here are just plain shameful and down right disgusting

haha...how unfortunate yes? this country is always bending over backwards to accomodate all the terrorist nations around singapore. the citizens suffer, immigration laws favor foreigners. so much so tt the locals lose out in every facet of life to the foreigners.. how to survive?

that editing of your pots allblacksfreak is awesome, right on the money :) congraths <insert name here>

I am from OZ, the land of sport and alcohol.

I can trace my roots back to Scotland before they were sent on a long holiday and never returned but as an added twist i am 1/4 maori. Thus my support is for the country that loves rugby more than league, NZ. If the Wallabies can pick up their act maybe I'll consider going back but they still use Matt Rogers...

Born: The Falkland Islands

Moved to Bristol England aged 5

Moved to Auckland NZ aged 21

Supported Wales until I first saw the AB's (Uncle living in Wales introduced me to Rugby).

Scot's ancestry (Great Great Grandfather I think) and surname so if Wales weren't playing I'd go for Scotland. I'd even support England when they played France :D

Currently an AB supporter and Dan Carter devotee, although my decision to support Canterbury came about due to Andrew Mehrtens.

Dan Carterite, you traitor :p

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay.

haha support the boy mate

welsh and proud

die for my country? o0o too f***ing right i would!!!

As proud as i am to be welsh, i'd never die for my country.
I'd never die for anyone to tell you the truth.

Something tells me i'm gonna end up doing something with my life... :lol: :rolleyes:

I live in Engalnd!! and Support England! :)
Im Patriotic! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts