• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where's the hype?

I am hyping myself pretty well. Had a bit of excitement panic attack when I suddenly realised exactly how much rugby is on TV this weekend!
Plus, going to England Fiji match is also helping excitement levels

I'm stoked, I was suppose to be working Friday night (when the opening game is on) but now I am not. So c'mon FIJI!! F*&K the English..

I'm with you mate in that I would love to see Fiji do well, but bro leave out the unnecessary crap!

Here's hoping Fiji upset Australia.. I would much rather see the host nation go into the knockout stages than any other team regardless of who it is..

So here's hoping, England & Fiji take out Pool A

In response to the OP,

Extremely weird.
In Wales the Build up seems to be nothing more noticeable than a Six Nations.
Even the Welsh rugby board I visit is quieter than Ann Franks farts.

I'm telling myself that it's a good omen and that in contrast to the lacklustre build up the tournement is going to contain some of the most spectacular games of rugby union ever whitnessed and that Wales will beat the All Blacks in the final.

Super hyped! Although I'm worried about ad breaks, does anyone know if itv will only go to add breaks at half time etc, or will they have them during matches as well? If so that would be awful

Super hyped! Although I'm worried about ad breaks, does anyone know if itv will only go to add breaks at half time etc, or will they have them during matches as well? If so that would be awful

I can honestly say there will not be a chance in hell that adverts will interupt the game. Only before, half time and after will we see ads.

I can honestly say there will not be a chance in hell that adverts will interupt the game. Only before, half time and after will we see ads.

That's good to hear, cause I know they've done it during football matches before (not that I care lol)

I think that this might have happened in the very early days of ITV rugby coverage (maybe I'm getting confused with motor racing), but I can't remember it happening for at least 20 years.

I think that this might have happened in the very early days of ITV rugby coverage (maybe I'm getting confused with motor racing), but I can't remember it happening for at least 20 years.
Ah that's good news, gonna miss the first half of the England game as I'm in work until 9, there's just so much rugby on this month it'll be a struggle to watch it all

I'll get home earlier so I can actually watch tomorrow's match right from the start. Yay!

Latest posts