• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Whether EA will continue a series of games RUGBY?

Rather than making a rushed rugby 09 I wish that they will take their time and make a quality product. Although I did say wish.

Rather than making a rushed rugby 09 I wish that they will take their time and make a quality product. Although I did say wish.
[/b]

Rugby 08 is a good game,but hopefully the wouldmake a better effort than the fifa series

I did not play any of the rugby ***les since about 2004 so 2008 was a huge improvement for me but then i found it annoyed me. I have been playing madden since about 97 and each year they always improve it out of sight and its a game that you can play for a long time without getting too bored or frustrated.

I'd love to see rugby 09 with the option of updating rosters online like u could back in the day when EA knew they had to put the effort in or people would shy away from rugby games.

EA is still an american brand when you look at it, and with that into consideration you can clearly tell by looking at their product lines: * Madden NFL 08
* NCAA Football 08
* NBA Live 08
* NHL 08
* Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
* FIFA 08
* FIFA Manager 08
* NASCAR 08
* Rugby 08
* NCAA March Madness 08
* UEFA Euro 2008
I'm sure the reason why a rugby game isn't that big of a deal to EA is simply because the greater majority of sports fans in the US and here in Canada don't know that much about rugby and are drawn in by sports that they've known since childhood (hockey, football, soccer, basketball). You can also tell by the media coverage since its far more than difficult to actually watch rugby here in canada - not sure about the states - as the only way to watch professional rugby is to seek out setanta or media zone.
I'm sure as rugby grows and expands across canada and the US, so will the media and in turn so will the quality of rugby games produced by EA.

you should see the actual clip; just youtube weeds ************. quality acting.

I Hope they continue it and bring it into line with the FIFA series, especially now that the French sides are raiding the SH, might be the only way we get to use our stars. They just need to at least advise if they are going to continue it or close the franchise. We just need to know oneway or another

yeah hopefully more effort is made in developing 09, needs something different more gameplay techniques etcetc. I still highly rate Jonah Lomu rugby tho fun times.

Could be better if Rugby series continue in future

But I agree mate above who wishes EA Rugby to be more high quality than to have complicated numbers :p

For Example EA R09, EA R10, EA R11 and etc.

Overly I like EA Rugby 08, because I have no alternatives that could be better :huh:

Hi steynboi nice that you are fine with rugby06, tell you open I have never played that

I have EA Rugby 08 and started with it in recent months

To be honest it's done in a good way but still there are some aspects to be made in better way

For example graphics, they could be done better, especially faces and movements I think

Overall I like this game because
I LOVE RUGBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Bests

Rugby 06 is so much better than 08. Just the fact that you can randomly generate world cup pools is great. The graphics are better than 08 aswell. Also the lack of goaline defence makes it alot more challenging than 08. Who needs the licensed world cup? all you get is a logo on your jersey that you can bearly see in replays let alone at game time, and on feild advertising. go 06!!

I have 08 since two weeks, it's a nice game, but like mentioned before they could have add more into it.

anyway love the S14 season

Latest posts