• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which Concerts/Gigs Are You Attending This Year?

GarethGriffiths

Academy Player
Next big one for me is Concert At The Kings, Wiltshire, on Saturday 26th May.

Which concerts/gigs are you attending in 2018?

Bit of a teaser from last year's event:

Going to see paramore on Sunday like the teen-bopper I am at heart

This'll be my first concert of 2018 but I go to a buttload

Don't usually go to concerts my wife will drag me out to Take That occasionally though....

This year I should see Mitch Benn at a house got. And I have tickets for War of the Worlds in December which I'm super stoked about as I've trying to watch it live since the first time they toured.

Just ordered Eminem Tickets for Twickers in July.
I'm so Gangsta.

Going to wear my 2003 England long sleeve top, Purple Moleskin trouser and a gilet.

Tonight Alive/Roam/The Gospel Youth next week
As It Is/WSTR/Like Pacific/Grayscale the week after

Gonna be a hell of a few days

Went to see 30 seconds to Mars last Friday.
Not a band I'd heard much about, but was entertaining, and had heard a few songs before.

Which venue is that? Never seen two tiers of balcony in a rock venue before!

Used to quite like 30 Seconds to Mars when they first came out, think the last I heard from them was Kings & Queens/This is War which were decent tracks to be fair

Aye, I've been to plenty of venues as well!

Most are around the Midlands though so maybe we aren't trusted with that extra level of height when mixed with beers

They're ten a penny here... Koko has 4.

Bloody southerners with your extra floors...

Last gig I went to in London was Camden underworld which is literally a basement (hell of a venue though)

I trained as an engineer there. Backstage is about the size of a matchbox.

Which venue is that? Never seen two tiers of balcony in a rock venue before!

Used to quite like 30 Seconds to Mars when they first came out, think the last I heard from them was Kings & Queens/This is War which were decent tracks to be fair

Was the CIA/Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff.

The few songs I'd heard before were K&Q, This is War, and Dangerous Night. (although I got really punchy at the end of the night, so that was kinda prophetic)

(PS. Love the replies to my post, makes me remember why I started to post on here.)

Latest posts