• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which Concerts/Gigs Are You Attending This Year?

Going to see Babymetal tonight and I'm not gonna lie: I'm more excited than I've been about a gig in a long time

Supoorted by Creeper, as well, who I last saw supporting neck deep before they even released their first album, so that's pretty cool

For this year between festivals and concerts I'm going to so far I'll see:
Fatima Yamaha
Kneecap X2
Marc Rebillet
Octavian
Peggy Gou
Kojaque
And a few more too obvs!

I'll prob add a few more, Christian Loffler, Mura Masa, DJ Koze and Groove Armada are at another festival so might find myself there.

Fatima Yamaha
Kneecap X2
Marc Rebillet
Octavian
Peggy Gou
Kojaque
And a few more too obvs!

I'll prob add a few more, Christian Loffler, Mura Masa, DJ Koze and Groove Armada are at another festival so might find myself there.

Good for you. I used to go to a lot of concerts when I was young too. Now that I'm old I'm content to attend one a year. Keep rockin' my friend. :cool:

Fatima Yamaha
Kneecap X2
Marc Rebillet
Octavian
Peggy Gou
Kojaque
And a few more too obvs!

Damn bro, you good?
-
-
-
-
Nah, not really, not on the inside

Went to Slam Dunk yesterday, one of the best gigs/one day festivals I've been to, just incredibly good from start to finish
The North even had it's annual sunny day so I've gotten very sunburnt after the forecast said it'd be cloudy/rainy all day

Drove and parked at the Birmingham NEC to see the 'Phonics play over 20 years ago. But thankfully my then ford fiesta stayed in tact. 😅

The Eagles in San Diego, California on March 3rd. :cool:

1674680801702.png

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing Neck Deep for the hundredth time

10 (+1, thanks to logistics) year anniversary of their debut EP, so they were playing the venues they played on their debut tour

First part of the show (where they played their debut EP in full) was genuinely the best show I've ever been to, but then the heat and humidity was absolutely crazy - like when I turned up it felt like breathing through a wet cloth, and slap an hour of pop punk on top of that

They had to cut the encore (supposedly 8 songs, where they play all their other biggest songs) down to 2 songs because the temperature exceeded legal levels, so the show was only 50-60mins long

Still great through, tbf

Last edited:
Just saw Funeral For A Friend tonight, and for a nostalgia kick they were spectacular - 20th anniversary of one of their records so they played that in full and then an encore of their biggest hits: so good.

Saw Scene Queen (very fun) and In Her Own Words (one of my favourite modern pop punk bands) last week, and that was one of my favourite shows I've seen in a long time

The Story So Far and Blink 182 this weekend is going to round out a legendary 9 days of concerts

Just saw Funeral For A Friend tonight, and for a nostalgia kick they were spectacular - 20th anniversary of one of their records so they played that in full and then an encore of their biggest hits: so good.

Saw Scene Queen (very fun) and In Her Own Words (one of my favourite modern pop punk bands) last week, and that was one of my favourite shows I've seen in a long time

The Story So Far and Blink 182 this weekend is going to round out a legendary 9 days of concerts

Just got back from Blink 182 and The Story so far in London. Blink were amazing. Best concert I've been to and just so well executed. Must be exhausting doing that over and over and yet still nailing it.

The Story So Far- I like several of their songs, but their sound wasn't mixed as well and their lead singer just doesn't have much in the way of stage presence. A lot of standing with hands in pockets while singing or repeating the same gestures over and over while not moving.

Latest posts