• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which team to support?

I'd just attend a lot of matches of the different teams and I'd see then which I like best. After all, USAP were only one of the teams I liked before I ended up going there to watch them live. Just look how well that worked out for me. :cryy:

Haha! My sympathies!!!

I'd just attend a lot of matches of the different teams and I'd see then which I like best. After all, USAP were only one of the teams I liked before I ended up going there to watch them live. Just look how well that worked out for me. :cryy:

USAP are my French club and always will be, just as Ponty are my 1st love, both have great supporters and a friendly but partisan atmosphere on match day.

This advice is awful. Be a glory hunter and be happy. So... actually you're nowhere near Saracens, nevermind.

Will be spending lot of time in West Oxon soon and the decision is what team to follow?

Obviously the team of choice remains Biarritz but that is now a big commute!!

So my choice seems to be between Saints, Bristol, Bath, Worcester, Coventry Wasps and even London Irish as all more or less the same travel time.

The nearest is probably Gloucester but have never really taken to them for some totally unknown reason!!

Would be interested in views before make up my mind for season ticket for next season!!

Got to be Worcester like Olyy said nice ground etc. IMO Gloucester is an inbred dump full of creatures from the forest of dean and they are often on show in the Shed so best avoided

........... IMO Gloucester is an inbred dump full of creatures from the forest of dean and they are often on show in the Shed so best avoided

Ah! That is possibly why Gloucester never came into consideration!!

I'm a League man ultimately, increasingly getting into Union (started playing again last week-well, training anyway!)- I'm not fond of Sale for a number of reasons, so bearing that in mind and given their openness to League since the open turn, I've settled for Bath.

You picked the one of the two scummiest clubs in the league?
Cracking

Also openness to league? And you choose Bath over Sale for that?!
Hahahaha

Latest posts