Which version will you be buying PS3 or XBOX360

Which version will you be getting?

• PS3

Votes: 130 55.8%
  • XBOX360

Votes: 103 44.2%

• Total voters
Oh, hey...

My posts on this thread are mainly jokes, I didn't mean to make you think I really had anything against you. The issue I took exception with to the dumbest suggestion yet thing was just this part here which if anything was just poorly worded.
think you would go mostly with starting XV's. With the exception of some. Using V99ish's list for example. Tony Woodcock or Chris Jack(not currently an AB anyway) might not be as important as a Rockocoko or Corry Jane.
I didn't really have a problem with you and -
Thanks for informig me I am "ridiculously mistaken" and it's good to see a new member with the confidence to make an ass of themself ;).
Was me just trying to get a reaction which I got. The rest of the comments have just been jokes. Ignoring the fact that you used to post here dosn't really come into the equasion. The dig was at a few other poster who make comment without any real reasoning, as they don't seem to be justified or posters such as Jaimeduque who make complaints about a forum they just joined (which is why it's not so much pride in my own post count, just the lack of time other people spend on the forum and take issue. My post count is much smaller than many posters and I've only been posting just over a year so I'm hardly as experienced as many posters. Posting 59 comments in less than 21 days shows you are obviously a valuable member especially with the quality of your posts. Sorry if I've seemed to pick on you but most of it is just harmless fun. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
For me its PS3 but it should not matter as a rugby community we must just enjoy the game!

basicly do you own an xbox or ps3?
I own a XBox360 PS2 PS1 PSP Wii Gaming PC and a PC server! Ive gone off Consoles cos its not like a PC where you can multi task not like a console its for games only?

I'm hoping that this ends up being a big seller for each console. So if that's the case would anyone object to receiving updates as purchasable DLC if they can't afford to release a whole new game the following year?

As in buying a new comp (like they've made enough on the game to buy a new comp license).
Paying for a sevens pack? (not my favourite but would be for others).
Things like that.

I'm hoping that this ends up being a big seller for each console. So if that's the case would anyone object to receiving updates as purchasable DLC if they can't afford to release a whole new game the following year?

As in buying a new comp (like they've made enough on the game to buy a new comp license).
Things like that.

As long as the game is great and they are for a fair price and they are of high quality. If they made the gameplay awesome I would have no problem continually supporting this one game for many years to come.

I dont think its necessary to release a game every year, I think most would agree 2 - 4 (4 would be pushing it but if it was supported enough it wouldnt matter in the end) years is enough.

Things like that.

All I know is if you make the trophies / achievements really hard, sales will go down, if they are 8-10 hours, you will get a lot of sales due to the trophy whores / acheivement whores. If you make them hard, you will please the true rugby fans, but **** off the trophy / achievement whores.

All I know is if you make the trophies / achievements really hard, sales will go down, if they are 8-10 hours, you will get a lot of sales due to the trophy whores / acheivement whores. If you make them hard, you will please the true rugby fans, but **** off the trophy / achievement whores.

sad but true. Hopefully they will be like the Ashes Cricket and have meaning, require skill to get, having online specific trophies and dont require you to do stupid things

Ashes Cricket is the only game I've got 100% on, I don't know if that means they were well thought out, or just too easy. :)

As for DLC, I'd pay for seasonal roster/kit/competition updates.

TO ALL YOU PC GUYS.....
dONT BE MAD CAUSE YOU DONT OWN A CONSOLE....

ON THAT NOTE...PS 3..BECUASE ITS IN A LEAGUE OF IT`S OWN

Id get it on PC if it was coming our way.

Honest question to HB what would the percentage cost to make this available on all 3 platforms instead of just the 2?

Xbox, much prefer the feel of the controller, loading is normally faster on it as well. Can't imagine there being a massive graphical difference between the two.

ps3 of course. can't wait for it to come out, its been to long, you can only play so much of rugby 08 before getting bored

Latest posts