• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who will be on the Right Wing for the AB's this year?

Who will be on the right wing for the AB's this year

• Lelia Masaga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Tuitavake

• Isaia Toeava

• Mils Muliana

• Rudi Wulf

• Fetu'u Vainikolo

• Ma'a Nonu

• David Smith

• Scott Hamilton

• Cory Jane

• Viliame Waqasaduadua

• Sosene Anesi

• AN other

• Total voters
Because Nucifora is a retard, he finally had came off the bench against the Brumbies and looked lethal with all 3 touches, it will be scary when he finally get's game time.

And do tell, why shouldn't Smith play for the All Blacks. [/b]

Because he is Samoan ? :bleh!:

I've just heard that Vainikolo is not eligible to play for the All Blacks until March next year (assuming that he wants to play for the All Blacks rather than Tonga), so that rules him out of contention.

The problem I have with Nonu on the wing is his lack of pace, both on attack (when chasing kicks etc), but particularly on defense, especially given that he is not really known to get into great position defensively - he would have no chance against Habana.... Masaga may also have similar flaws on defense, however he can generally compensate for such mistakes with his pace. I certainly rate Nonu as a midfield player much higher than I do a wing, but I still reckon his best position for the AB's is sitting watching from the stands :p

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced that Muliaina will be on the wing this year, given the AB's selectors philosophy of trying to get the best 15 players on the field rather than the best players in each position - he has even started a few games for the AB's on the wing in previous years. I really hope the selectors don't do this, but I think it is a distinct possibility.

<div class='quotemain'> Because Nucifora is a retard, he finally had came off the bench against the Brumbies and looked lethal with all 3 touches, it will be scary when he finally get's game time.

[/b][/quote]

[/color]

So no doubt you protested strongly whenever a French squad with Peter De Villiers is annouced?

Please, try and start the poaching debate, it's been awhile since i've beaten down one of you fools, and it's usually the same stupid Welsh crowd who never learn (along with Prestwick babbling on about Doctors).

And Vainkolo want's to be an All Black, he turned down Tonga and the RWC to play Northland Club Rugby instead.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Because Nucifora is a retard, he finally had came off the bench against the Brumbies and looked lethal with all 3 touches, it will be scary when he finally get's game time.

[/b][/quote]

[/color]

So no doubt you protested strongly whenever a French squad with Peter De Villiers is annouced?

Please, try and start the poaching debate, it's been awhile since i've beaten down one of you fools, and it's usually the same stupid Welsh crowd who never learn (along with Prestwick babbling on about Doctors).

And Vainkolo want's to be an All Black, he turned down Tonga and the RWC to play Northland Club Rugby instead.

[/b][/quote]

IMO, the poaching debate isn't relevant for guys who arrived in NZ in their prime (say 5 yrs) and were educated and formed in NZ. But isn't David Smith a different kind ? When did he arrive in NZ ? Has he double citizenship ? Has he lost his Samoan accent now ?

ATM I reckon it's a race between Tuitavakie and Masaga.

David Smith hasn't seen the field yet for whatever reason, Toeava has a centre spot nailed down (which one remains to be seen). Rudi Wulf is overrated, Scott Hamilton blows and Nonu is an implosion waiting to happen against the decent wings in the Tri Nations (Might get away with it against the Irish and English.) All the other's don't really have a shot.
[/b]

Toeava has what nailed down?? The most embarrassing performance at 1st 5 award. Yeah I reckon. That will go nicely with his others..most dropped balls in an AB shirt and member of the most incompetent S14 team. Brett is the only one with a centre position nailed down. Scott Hamilton blows...away the other wingers in the country when it comes to kicking, passing, catching, tackling, decision making and general reliability.
So much for razzle dazzle a couple of times a game and then get lazy, go missing, miss tackles, defensive lapses..... When will the ignorant NZ rugby public realise that substance over style wins for Robbie and is the reason the ABs can't win the WC.
PS. David doesn't suck..the Auckland squad does..they are the epitome of what's wrong with NZ rugby!!!!

And what exactly does the Auckland team project that reflects the nation's plight?

And what exactly does the Auckland team project that reflects the nation's plight?
[/b]
All show and no subsatance. Too many show ponies and no credit given to players with good rugby brains and decision making prowess in pressure situations.

I would really like to see Rico Gear. I love his playing style, and his brother Hosea is also a great winger.

I would really like to see Rico Gear. I love his playing style, and his brother Hosea is also a great winger. [/b]

Ineligable and H.Gear hasn't really been the best winger although he aight!

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
All show and no subsatance. Too many show ponies and no credit given to players with good rugby brains and decision making prowess in pressure situations. [/b][/quote]

Hey look, the Crusader's bandwagoner who said he his never going to post again is back after he spent 3 month's dry humping Panadol and begging Mils to be put at centre, and when it finally happened, he was made to look like an even bigger dipshit (I know, I was shocked as well, didn't think it would've been possible) when they both did nothing.

Yeah, I agree, Auckland should've produced more player's along the ilk Leon MacDonald, who for 2 World Cup knockout losses in a row was nowhere to be seen (Probably got concussed by a piece of confetti from the pre match festivites or something) or the cool headed Aaron Mauger, who in the last two game's he played in against decent team's set up Butch James (who sadly was wearing the wrong jersey :( ) for a try under the post's, than the next week got steamrolled by Mortlock twice, than punted it out twice on the full within 5 minutes while we were a man down.

Instead, we just produced player's like Ali Williams who when it mattered poached 5 French line out's and didn't concede one of his own, or Luke McAlister who ripped Jauzion apart.

Toeava has what nailed down?? The most embarrassing performance at 1st 5 award. Yeah I reckon. That will go nicely with his others..most dropped balls in an AB shirt and member of the most incompetent S14 team. Brett is the only one with a centre position nailed down. Scott Hamilton blows...away the other wingers in the country when it comes to kicking, passing, catching, tackling, decision making and general reliability.
So much for razzle dazzle a couple of times a game and then get lazy, go missing, miss tackles, defensive lapses..... When will the ignorant NZ rugby public realise that substance over style wins for Robbie and is the reason the ABs can't win the WC.
PS. David doesn't suck..the Auckland squad does..they are the epitome of what's wrong with NZ rugby!!!![/b]

The Auckland squad suck's does it? Last time I checked we just went through the NPC undefeated.

Stephen Brett has nothing nailed down, he still hasn't done anything when it mattered, just look what Nacewa did to him last year, both at Super 14 and NPC level, talk about a flat-track bully it's a shame he's so brittle, would've been amusing to watch Toeava run through him. Scott Hamilton blow's away nobody at anything except as a tackle bag holder. For such a great wing he sure does suck alot.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
All show and no subsatance. Too many show ponies and no credit given to players with good rugby brains and decision making prowess in pressure situations. [/b][/quote]

Hey look, the Crusader's bandwagoner who said he his never going to post again is back after he spent 3 month's dry humping Panadol and begging Mils to be put at centre, and when it finally happened, he was made to look like an even bigger dipshit (I know, I was shocked as well, didn't think it would've been possible) when they both did nothing.

Yeah, I agree, Auckland should've produced more player's along the ilk Leon MacDonald, who for 2 World Cup knockout losses in a row was nowhere to be seen (Probably got concussed by a piece of confetti from the pre match festivites or something) or the cool headed Aaron Mauger, who in the last two game's he played in against decent team's set up Butch James (who sadly was wearing the wrong jersey :( ) for a try under the post's, than the next week got steamrolled by Mortlock twice, than punted it out twice on the full within 5 minutes while we were a man down.

Instead, we just produced player's like Ali Williams who when it mattered poached 5 French line out's and didn't concede one of his own, or Luke McAlister who ripped Jauzion apart.

PS. David doesn't suck..the Auckland squad does..they are the epitome of what's wrong with NZ rugby!!!![/b]

The Auckland squad suck's does it? Last time I checked we just went through the NPC undefeated.

Stephen Brett has nothing nailed down, he still hasn't done anything when it mattered, just look what Nacewa did to him last year, both at Super 14 and NPC level, talk about a flat-track bully it's a shame he's so brittle, would've been amusing to watch Toeava run through him. Scott Hamilton blow's away nobody at anything except as a tackle bag holder. For such a great wing he sure does suck alot.
[/b][/quote]
Gee Ripper, It’s a sad state of affairs when you have to hark back to last year’s severely depleted NPC to salvage any pride from your failing bunch of fumbling fools.
Luckily for us we just have to watch the next Crusaders game if we want to feel good.

McDonald went missing in the WC quarter….Ah, as I seem to recall it was ‘not so cool hand Luke’ (or should that be ‘cold shoulder Luke’) who went missing for 10 minutes and cost us the game.
“ripped Jauzion apart†he says….typical Auckland attitude; make a break and then have a brain explosion, let the whole side down AND LOSE.

Aren’t your boys coming down to AMI soon…..don’t bother; we’re sick of crap easy beat opponents. But since we know you’re coming maybe our reserves could organize a Kava session for your first 15 so they don’t feel so bad after they are taught yet another lesson in intelligent rugby.

Wow guys, meow! I think that we can all agree that neither Auckland, nor Canterbury have crap teams. Just that some players are better than others. Therefore, the Chiefs are better than all :p

lol not that i support the Crusaders or the Blues but I think bjok will have to eat his words as the next Crusader game he watched was lost to the Chiefs! I guess this will all be resolved next week, Crusaders vs. Blues.

by the way bjok, I love your signature

lol not that i support the Crusaders or the Blues but I think bjok will have to eat his words as the next Crusader game he watched was lost to the Chiefs! I guess this will all be resolved next week, Crusaders vs. Blues.

by the way bjok, I love your signature
[/b]
They throw a game every now and then in order to keep the public interested. It's written into the sponsor's contract.

Latest posts