Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leicster

• Munster

• Leinster

• Total voters
I'd love to see sale to go all the way, they were dispatching their group left and right. Although when it came to the crunch away, they falted. Leading me to feel they will go the same way in Biarritz. This won't stop me trying to convince my dad to go with me to France though.

BM

the way tigers are at the moment, i think Bath will also fancy their chances of an upset. I think Biarritz will do it, but it's too close to call. i'd expect a biarritz-toulouse final. it'd be funny if Bath won. not likely though.

i still think munster have their best chance of winning the hec this year. and id be shocked if they werent in the final

Originally posted by stormmaster1@Mar 8 2006, 02:28 AM
it'd be funny if Bath won.
Why 'funny'? In 1997/98 our league form was poor and we were rank outsiders from the start of the Heineken pool games, but we ended up winning it then. Could happen again.

Probably won't, of course.

Latest odds:

Skybet:
Biarritz 11/10
Munster 5/2
Leinster 5/2
Bath 12/1

Ladbrokes:
Biarritz evens
Leinster 9/4
Munster 7/2
Bath 10/1

The odds on Bath were too generous to resist. Just put a tenner on with Skybet.

i have a sneaky feeling leinster could do it, they can beat stade then they can beat anyone!

Originally posted by brooksey101@Apr 4 2006, 05:05 PM
i have a sneaky feeling leinster could do it, they can beat stade then they can beat anyone!
You may be right, but let's see how they deal with the strong pack of munster first. If they win largely then they should take the ***le.

Well we've dealt with a strong Bath and Toulouse pack and managed well enough when we played Munster at the RDS and there was more than just a celtic league feel to that game. No doubts they're the better pack but if we can gain parity we stand more than a chance of going through.

Leinster have the ability to gain parity upfront, like in toulouse, but that doesn't mean they will do so. The irish semi is too close to call, both sides could win. I'll go with Leinster. It's about time they had their shot. I'll be amazed if Bath can get to the final, but who knows. Biarritz are capable of winning easily, or scrapping out a win when playing poorly. A win in San Sebastien will be hard for Bath, but i'd like to see it happen.

Latest posts