Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulls

• Brumbies

• Western Force

• Total voters
Final 4- Saders at the top, followed by Sharks, Blues and Bulls.

In the semi`s, Saders to hand the Bulls their collective asses on a plate in Christchurch, Sharks to outmuscle the Blues in Durbs.

Final- Saders to do the business, by 10-15 points, at home. As we all know, the NZ teams regularly take out the S14 and Tri-Nations ***les- they`ve got the copyright on winning those. But the biggest game this year will be the RWC final in Paris, and Carter, McCaw and co. will choke, Proteas cricket style, in grand fashion, at the semi-final stage.

Remember guys, you`ve read it here first- BokMagic a.k.a. Nostradamus and Siener Van Rensburg, rolled into one, hath spoken, and it shall be thus.

sharks will destroy everyone they play from here on in.... right the way through to the finals

i hope

But the biggest game this year will be the RWC final in Paris, and Carter, McCaw and co. will choke, Proteas cricket style, in grand fashion, at the semi-final stage.

Remember guys, you`ve read it here first- BokMagic a.k.a. Nostradamus and Siener Van Rensburg, rolled into one, hath spoken, and it shall be thus.
[/b]
Everyone knows that. We're just trying to break it gently to the NZers.

Looks like SA are going to crack the ABs with drop goals and long kicks that pin back the AB back three. But then SA will be cracked by any NH team that can go through phases and finish off out wide.

I dont the Bulls will make the Top 4.

From my personal view, I think three NZ sides will make the semis - Crusaders, Blues & Chiefs with the Sharks the outsiders.

I know the Blues can win this year....but if we stumble, then I hope it's the Chiefs or the Sharks. :p

<div class='quotemain'>
But the biggest game this year will be the RWC final in Paris, and Carter, McCaw and co. will choke, Proteas cricket style, in grand fashion, at the semi-final stage.

[/b]
Everyone knows that. We're just trying to break it gently to the NZers.

Looks like SA are going to crack the ABs with drop goals and long kicks that pin back the AB back three. But then SA will be cracked by any NH team that can go through phases and finish off out wide.
[/b][/quote]

*Raise your hand if your team has made it past the Quarter Finals*

And that is a brillant idea Shtove, kick it straight down the throats of the most lethal Back 3 in the World. Whats the next great plan to stop the All Blacks? Let McCaw cause turnovers every ruck so that we can launch the counter attack - maybe put slow, big wingers on the wing to mark Sivivatu?

Here`s a novel idea- SA to use the long kicks, but to get it into touch, pinning the AB`s way back in their 22. Matfield and Botha to contest the lineouts, and make mincemeat of it yet again. Burger to get into the face of Carter et al, and Spies to use his pace to the breakdown to compete with McCaw on the floor. Commited rush defense to shut out the AB`s expansive game.

Much like they did in 2004, 2005 and even with half the 1st team out injured in 2006. Simple really, and it`s worked before. Look, the AB`s are the current pace-setters in world rugby, by a long way. Favourites for RWC? Definately. Invincible? Methinks not.

haha. all the teams will be trying to hammer dan carter and richie mccaw. but the player to watch out for is isaia toeava. he will be carving up midfields in the world cup.
he's been in the all blacks before. he knows what is required. with many experience players around him, he will blend in into the all black midfield.

with such an established AB team, graham henry, wayne smith and co will be delighted to see rugby's latest super star has come to life. its all part of henry's masterplan.

Here`s a novel idea- SA to use the long kicks, but to get it into touch, pinning the AB`s way back in their 22. Matfield and Botha to contest the lineouts, and make mincemeat of it yet again. Burger to get into the face of Carter et al, and Spies to use his pace to the breakdown to compete with McCaw on the floor. Commited rush defense to shut out the AB`s expansive game.

Much like they did in 2004, 2005 and even with half the 1st team out injured in 2006. Simple really, and it`s worked before. Look, the AB`s are the current pace-setters in world rugby, by a long way. Favourites for RWC? Definately. Invincible? Methinks not.
[/b]
Theres alot of maybes and hope in your plan, "Spies to use his pace to the breakdown to compete with McCaw" for a start, thats a real hopeful plan, McCaw has faced speedy flankers before, he's faced all different kinds of in the past, big ones, small ones, fat ones, slow ones, pink and purple poker dot colorefd ones, but the end result has always ended in domination.

Matfield and Botha to contest the line outs, one of the reasons you've dominated our lineouts is because Henrys never had a settled locking combo, now with Williams and Jack clear No 1's, I think that should improve, and you think Carter will get shaken by Burger? Sure it worked in 2005 when for the first time in his career he faced that sort of pressure, most teams have tried to do the same thing since, hasn't worked. And then theres the fact that the South African victories have always been at home, and even than last year the All Blacks won the game that counted in Africa, sure the game a week later would've been nice for an undefeated season and all that jazz but the game that counted was the previous week... and guess who won.

And while I still have no idea how they saw what they did after less than a single full half of NPC Rugby, but picking Toeava sure as hell was a masterstroke that cannot be underestimated.

And while I still have no idea how they saw what they did after less than a single full half of NPC Rugby, but picking Toeava sure as hell was a masterstroke that cannot be underestimated.
[/b]

He was the player of the tournament in the u19 or u21 rwc i think. One or the other.
He only had a few games of npc, and even then, he wasn't guaranteed of a starting spot..

I think the main reason for his rise was that he was from De La Salle College. Same school as the great John Kirwan :p

i picked the crusaders but ......i would actually like to see the sharks take it all tho.

Whichever team wants to win the S14 need to beat the Crusaders to do it. I voted Crusaders.