Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brumbies

• Western Force

• Total voters
my heart says sharks but my brain says saders so i vote sharks
[/b]

My heart says sharks too-but the saders or blues will win-taking to the new rules the best out of everyone-bulls will come very short they are still playing there old "forwards bash it up" gameplan which DOESN'T WORK!

my money is on the crusaders this season, although the blues have started well, the bulls havent got going as yet, but should squeeze into the final 4. :) :) :bleh!:

Heres hoping they can get their finger out and start picking up some points!!

:fb:

Sharks will end the league season unbeaten! beating the crusaders 50+ nil, waratahs 40+ and hurrucanes 50+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then they will play the final and lose

looking at my signature it's obvious which team I support
but the crusaders seem like they'll have another undefeated season

i think the sharks are the only threat

i think the sharks or the crusaders... but hey u never know any team can sneak through with a blind ref..

It'll be a final between Wayne Barnes & Paul Marks no players needed just these 2.

Sorry what am I talking about I meant the Force.
[/b]

I actually agree, the Force had the Crusaders for the taking and the Sharks are yet to be really tested against a good side, their draw so far has been a bit soft.

So far no one has looked like beating the Crusaders. The only team I thought could, the Blues, are falling apart

i'm going to go out on a limb this week and say the chiefs will get up over the underpowered crusaders and then go on to take out the tournament

LOL highly unlikely.... but i have faith in them :D

Wont vote here :p
Where is the Stormers? The Chiefs should even be on that short list... dont even start with the Bulls.

Hope the Stormers win it.

Top 4 team on the log will look something like this:
1- Crusaders
2- Stormers
3- Sharks
4- Hurricanes/Force

Latest posts