• Bulls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brumbies

• Western Force

• Total voters
What no option for the HURRICANES!!!!

Everyone knows they are going to kick arse!!!!

I'm such a comedian he he.

THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!! THE REDS!!!

Why werent the reds up there THE REDS!!! HAVE TO WIN

nah as much as i love them i will have to go Crusaders. I don't think you can go past the Crusaders but for Australia i think that the Warratahs will do the best in the Final Results :D

But stilll

GO THE REDS!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Gotta give it to em, they smashed the force :cheers:

Nice to see the Waratahs included in the poll... :lol:

Running second!! :bleh!:

I'm expecting us to crash and burn, though.

wow... stormers not in the list? hehe, understandably so, after a poor run of results in the first three matched of this seasons competition. Of course being a huge Stormers fan, I'll have to go with them. In my opinion they're the in-form side and pose a serious threat to this seasons' super 14 ***le. Anyone else beg to differ? hehe...

We're going to get along famously, Fulllback. :D

There is no way that I'm going to say that the Waratahs will win it, so comeooooon Force!

Really want the Stormers to win but the Crusaders just look to consistent and with Carter back from injuries they just look too good

I think a few too many injuries at the end of the Stormers' season will cost them. Which is a huge shame because they've been playing some great rugby.

Personally, I'd love to see the Waratahs wiped out of the top 4 altogether and it can happen if the Reds beat them on Saturday.

I have a feeling we'll see a repeat of the 2006 final with Crusaders v Hurricanes. I'm torn as who I'd like to win.

I'd love to see the Crusaders win so Robbie Deans takes over the Wallabies on a high. But I'd also love to see the Hurricanes win for something different.

I think a few too many injuries at the end of the Stormers' season will cost them. Which is a huge shame because they've been playing some great rugby.

Personally, I'd love to see the Waratahs wiped out of the top 4 altogether and it can happen if the Reds beat them on Saturday.
[/b]
Man, you really do have a lot of hate for the Tahs... I mean supporting a South African side against another Aussie side? I mean, I f***ing hate Qld, but there's no way I'd support a South African team (or even a NZ team) against them unless the Tahs stood to benefit from it on the table. Supporting a SA team against any Aussie team is like supporting the poms or the yanks against us, and that's basically treason :p .
Seriously, if I worked for DFAT I'd have your passport revoked for even suggesting you'd rather an Aussie team to lose the a South African one.
What happened? Did the Waratahs murder your family in front of you as a kid or something?

I think the general consensus amongst non-NSWer's would be very much along the same vein....it is just the way Australin rugby works...as you are from NSW I can't expect you to understand, it is just something that comes naturally...

I think the general consensus amongst non-NSWer's would be very much along the same vein....it is just the way Australin rugby works...as you are from NSW I can't expect you to understand, it is just something that comes naturally... [/b]
Not really... I've not actually met any rugby supporter that hates us enough to support a yarpie team ahead of us. Most people would feel sick doing that knowing how saffas treat us over there.
In fact even here it's rare. I've been on these boards a few years longer than you boys, and you 2 are seriously the first who have been as out and out almost illogically 'blind rage hatred' against NSW. I mean tonnes of posters from Qld and Canberra have been around here in the past and hated us, but I don't recall any who hoped a saffa side would gain the championship ahead of us. You just don't do it... not with South Africans
Maybe you 2 just need to calm down?

CCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN REDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Knock the Tahs out so that when the Sharks and Stormers win this weekend, They will both go through!!!!!!!!

Though i think The Canes are gonna take it this year.

I associate Waratahs dominance with Wallaby failure...

Therefore I'm supporting a South African team for the good of Australian rugby... :D

Well regardless the Waratahs will still finish ahead of any other Australian team, so that doesn't really work as an excuse and thus it's still tantamount to treachery. Or, as put by a mate of mine from Melbourne, "it's like a Jew siding with the Nazis". Yes, siding with the Bokke fans against any Aussie side is indeed the moral equivalent of supporting genocide against your own country. It's that bad. And as such I'm afraid I'm going to have to revoke your citizenship and deport you to South Africa :p.

Well regardless the Waratahs will still finish ahead of any other Australian team, so that doesn't really work as an excuse and thus it's still tantamount to treachery. Or, as put by a mate of mine from Melbourne, "it's like a Jew siding with the Nazis". Yes, siding with the Bokke fans against any Aussie side is indeed the moral equivalent of supporting genocide against your own country. It's that bad. And as such I'm afraid I'm going to have to revoke your citizenship and deport you to South Africa :p.
[/b]

There is only one team that I dislike more than the Tahs, and that's England.

But when we play England, I find myself hating Dunning, Baxter, Waugh, Vickerman, Elsom, Palu and Tuqiri much more....

Otherwise, I'll support anyone they're playing. :bleh!:

We need more Aussies like Fushitsusha around! :D

BTW sanzar it not like there isn't a traitor amongst the Tahs' ranks

We need more Aussies like Fushitsusha around! :D

BTW sanzar it not like there isn't a traitor amongst the Tahs' ranks

[/b]
Are you talking about the NSW board for making the stupid decision to fire McKenzie without knowing how the season would go or having a ready replacement?

<div class='quotemain'>
Well regardless the Waratahs will still finish ahead of any other Australian team, so that doesn't really work as an excuse and thus it's still tantamount to treachery. Or, as put by a mate of mine from Melbourne, "it's like a Jew siding with the Nazis". Yes, siding with the Bokke fans against any Aussie side is indeed the moral equivalent of supporting genocide against your own country. It's that bad. And as such I'm afraid I'm going to have to revoke your citizenship and deport you to South Africa :p .
[/b]

There is only one team that I dislike more than the Tahs, and that's England.

But when we play England, I find myself hating Dunning, Baxter, Waugh, Vickerman, Elsom, Palu and Tuqiri much more....

Otherwise, I'll support anyone they're playing. :bleh!: [/b][/quote]
OK, you're part of the "I hate League players" brigade, so I get Lote (though no other Aussie winger ever manages to show him up in a one on one in the derbies ;) ), and everyone whinges about Baxter and Dunning (nevertheless we still have the best scrum of all the Aussie teams so you really have to put up or shut up on that one).But how can you hate Waugh, Elsom and Palu? Especially in a game against the poms? I mean ****, with all the whining you do you'd probably be better off supporting them anyway :bleh!:

Latest posts