Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brumbies

• Western Force

• Total voters
No I was actually talking about Dan Vickerman
[/b]

He's a ****** that Vickerman, always seems to get into pointless scuffles with his daft scrum cap

<div class='quotemain'>
No I was actually talking about Dan Vickerman
[/b]

He's a ****** that Vickerman, always seems to get into pointless scuffles with his daft scrum cap [/b][/quote]

it's because he was born in south africa :p

<div class='quotemain'> We need more Aussies like Fushitsusha around! :D

BTW sanzar it not like there isn't a traitor amongst the Tahs' ranks

[/b]
Are you talking about the NSW board for making the stupid decision to fire McKenzie without knowing how the season would go or having a ready replacement?

<div class='quotemain'>
Well regardless the Waratahs will still finish ahead of any other Australian team, so that doesn't really work as an excuse and thus it's still tantamount to treachery. Or, as put by a mate of mine from Melbourne, "it's like a Jew siding with the Nazis". Yes, siding with the Bokke fans against any Aussie side is indeed the moral equivalent of supporting genocide against your own country. It's that bad. And as such I'm afraid I'm going to have to revoke your citizenship and deport you to South Africa :p .
[/b]

There is only one team that I dislike more than the Tahs, and that's England.

But when we play England, I find myself hating Dunning, Baxter, Waugh, Vickerman, Elsom, Palu and Tuqiri much more....

Otherwise, I'll support anyone they're playing. :bleh!: [/b][/quote]
OK, you're part of the "I hate League players" brigade, so I get Lote (though no other Aussie winger ever manages to show him up in a one on one in the derbies ;) ), and everyone whinges about Baxter and Dunning (nevertheless we still have the best scrum of all the Aussie teams so you really have to put up or shut up on that one).But how can you hate Waugh, Elsom and Palu? Especially in a game against the poms? I mean ****, with all the whining you do you'd probably be better off supporting them anyway :bleh!:
[/b][/quote]

But, the Waratahs DON'T have the best scrum out of all the Aussie teams.

The Reds have that honour. They've consistently had the best Aussie scrum for a few years now. It's probably their main strength. And I'll be absolutely flabbergasted if they don't push around the Tahs on the weekend.

In fact, the Waratahs scrum got smashed by the Brumbies this year, and the Brumbies are far from having the best scrum in the competition. Plus, the Brumbies weren't even fielding Shepherdson in that game. Maafu was playing tighthead, and it was made clear a few weeks later against the Cheetahs that he's not the best tighthead in Australia.

So I would say that the Waratahs have an average scrum, with a tight five that are useless at test level, aside from Vickerman's lineout jumping. And I think most people would agree with me on that. Baxter and Dunning are the laughing stock of the rugby world, and it's only NSW fans who seem to not realise how crap they are.

As for those players you mentioned - they've been absolutely rubbish when we've played England. And no, I don't include that one game against England C in 2006 when Elsom played well.

As for the league players, I've made my position very clear on this before - I don't like overrated, overpaid high profile league converts coming over and automatically receiving Australian jerseys over better players. So much time and money has been wasted by the ARU focusing on league converts, and yet it always ends in disaster for them.

Quick note - I do like Benn Robinson. I think he's the best out of the Tahs frontrowers and I'd probably have him on the bench for the Wallabies.

I think that Crusaders are going to be champions but I want to see the bluues champions!!

may God have mercy on us all if it does happen... but I think the Waratahs have somehow slipped themselves into an almighty position here!

I say somehow because I really don't think they have played well enough this season to justify being second on the log and hosting a semi-final... they've looked shaky but they've been lucky enough to come up against opponents that look even shakier.

I have faith that the Crusaders will pull their form together just in time to save us from an aussie super champion ;) lol

may God have mercy on us all if it does happen... but I think the Waratahs have somehow slipped themselves into an almighty position here!
[/b]

I think the team you should -really- be worried about is the sharks in all fairness, if they keep playing like they played the previous few weeks and the rest of the semifinalist keep playing like -they've- been playing the past few weeks, hell the sharks are going to eat you all up alive by my reckoning.

now that the chiefs are out, i'm hoping the waratahs can do it.... for the sake of ewan mckenzie if anything :)

lol @ peple underestimating the Canes they're not even in the friggin poll. Oh well I guess we'll have have to sneak through back door and take it out.

sharks and hurricanes in the final, remember, you saw it here!! Sharks are going to win!!!!!!

Well, gotta support the Sharks now. Oh well, my 2nd fav team anyway! Kankowski is a freaking rugby master!!!!! So come on Sharks! Beat the Tahs, and let the canes whip the Saders. Final in Durban for the Sharks to get their looooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue ***le!

Well, gotta support the Sharks now. Oh well, my 2nd fav team anyway! Kankowski is a freaking rugby master!!!!! So come on Sharks! Beat the Tahs, and let the canes whip the Saders. Final in Durban for the Sharks to get their looooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue ***le!
[/b]

Hurricanes or Crusaders will win, so you are wrong.

However, Kankowski IS a rugby master, so you are right.
I'd love to have Kankowski in the All Blacks, he'd definitely be my first choice number 8 in the world out of anyone. Can't get enough of him.

lol @ peple underestimating the Canes they're not even in the friggin poll. Oh well I guess we'll have have to sneak through back door and take it out. [/b]
Neither the Canes or the Tahs were in! That's half the top 4! Pretty satisfying for me (and you too I'm sure) after how many people bagged us out at the start.

Or the Stormers, this year the table is really different from last years.

Latest posts