• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who'll win the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really! Ireland have no chance at all of making the final and will struggle to even make the semis!!!! Everyone rates them far too highly! [/b]

well if they can recreate the form they had in November then they're well capable of beating anyone even NZ, and there was defiently elements of that form in the Six Nations mathes against England and against Italy.

Really! Ireland have no chance at all of making the final and will struggle to even make the semis!!!! Everyone rates them far too highly! [/b]

well if they can recreate the form they had in November then they're well capable of beating anyone even NZ, and there was defiently elements of that form in the Six Nations mathes against England and against Italy.
[/b]

However if it is the team that played against Wales and Scotland that shows up to the France and Argentina games then we will be in a whole lot of trouble. Optimistic that we will have a good world cup all the same, thnk we have a good shot at winning the group and then who knows!!

Hello everybody, it's my fist post in this forum ...

Few words about me :

- french man living in Paris (sorry for my english) :bana:
- but supported Grenoble team
- if someone come to Paris in September or October, i invite him to take a beer and watch matches :D

I just want to say you that I'm happy that several personn think ABs and France are favorite for this world cup.

France could win the RWC, I hope, but i think we will not win... We can beat all north teams but not the south teams like SA or Australia. For us, it's essier to win NZ than SA and AUS.

i think ABs will not win this years. The others team want one thing : beat ABs and i think ABs are less mentally prepared than others teams.

About England, I think your team can go over semi finale but i will very difficult ... Johnny is come back, but you haven't forward to win th RWC. I'm sorry but, for example, Farrell is very to bad

Ireland have only 15 good players and is not enougt to win a 2 month competition.

I don't speak about scotland ans wales...

To conclude, AUS and SA are the favorits. But i hope that Aus will not win again.

i think ABs are less mentally prepared than others teams.
[/b]

Mentally i think the ABs are more better prepared this time round then the previous World cup challengers but who knows theres alot of teams out there wanting the same glory..It all comes down to who peaks at the right time

<div class='quotemain'>

well if they can recreate the form they had in November then they're well capable of beating anyone even NZ,
[/b]

:lol2tn:
[/b][/quote]
Ireland have nothing to lose, NZ have 4 years of expectation on their heads, I wouldn't be counting your chickens if I were you, there's a reason NZ always f*** it up.

<div class='quotemain'> I'll go with South Africa! They say the team is in exactly the same mood as the team in 1995 who won the World Cup [/b]

I completely agree with you, Ireland has no chance of winning this world cup. Indeed I think that there will be no surprise at all, New Zealand will easily make it to the semis and will there play their most difficult game before exploding their opponent in the final. :lol2tn:
[/b][/quote]

this is the joke of the year :D Ireland? :p I think it will be a massive battle between Ireland And Georgia to reach the 3rd place ;) i am speaking seriously

this is the joke of the year :D Ireland? :p I think it will be a massive battle between Ireland And Georgia to reach the 3rd place ;) i am speaking seriously [/b]

Well Ireland had France beat in the six nations up until the very last minute when Murphy gifted France a soft try... and that was without O'Driscoll.

To be honest I don't see how you can be so confident, were you even watching the Ireland vs France game, Although slow to start Ireland completely dominated France.

i think it'll be south africa and france in the final, with south africa to win. i can't see new zealand outplaying south africa, because the vast majority of their team is made up of world-class players, whereas new zealand don't have as many world-class players. and france are just france. who knows what they'll do at the world cup.

Ireland will beat the ABs, then get complacent and lose to England in the semis, when Nick Easter scores 17 tries from 1m out. Australia reach the semis, but go out on the **** with Lote Tuqiri and don't make it back for kick off. England draw the final against France, who spend all of extra time sitting under their posts smoking cigarettes and philosophising about the nature of competitive sport, while Easter keeps knocking the ball on just short of the line. The cup is decided on the flip of a coin.

And SA never even reach Europe: their plane is forced down over Zimbabwe, where Mugabe steals their boerwurst and sends them out to toil in the fields, pulling ploughs strapped to their testicles. The rest of the world doesn't mind.

Bring on NZ '11.

i think it'll be south africa and france in the final, with south africa to win. i can't see new zealand outplaying south africa, because the vast majority of their team is made up of world-class players, whereas new zealand don't have as many world-class players. and france are just france. who knows what they'll do at the world cup. [/b]

Seriously, I just as up for a bit of good old fashioned bit of Kiwi bashing as much as the next man, but are you retarded?

Name me one starting XV AB who isn't world class?

<div class='quotemain'> i think it'll be south africa and france in the final, with south africa to win. i can't see new zealand outplaying south africa, because the vast majority of their team is made up of world-class players, whereas new zealand don't have as many world-class players. and france are just france. who knows what they'll do at the world cup. [/b]

Seriously, I just as up for a bit of good old fashioned bit of Kiwi bashing as much as the next man, but are you retarded?

Name me one starting XV AB who isn't world class?
[/b][/quote]

Dan Carter. He's rubbish :cheers:

I hope SA win - could be their last ever proper team before quotas.
But I think France will win in the end, good home support and a good team.
I have the ABs down to choke against SA or Aus.
They'll lack the strength to deal with the pressure
...again.

this is the joke of the year :D Ireland? :p I think it will be a massive battle between Ireland And Georgia to reach the 3rd place ;) i am speaking seriously
[/b]

You may live to regret this post my good man. France have nothing to be cocky about. I'm not being cocky about Ireland, I just know what they have the potential to do.

As mentioned elsewhere in case you didn't notice an iffy Irish performance without their star player should have been enough to beat France in the 6N. One moment of utter madness blew that away but if I were French I would be counting my lucky stars on that one rather than preaching about how Ireland don't have a hope.

France, i hope .... i think that all the last games (quarter, semi and final) will be very closed !

i think it'll be south africa and france in the final, with south africa to win. i can't see new zealand outplaying south africa, because the vast majority of their team is made up of world-class players, whereas new zealand don't have as many world-class players. and france are just france. who knows what they'll do at the world cup. [/b]

ouch... :ranting: ...you'll be surprised by how many 'world-class players' we make out of a country of only 4 million...ohh and add those who are or will be playing outside of the country too. ;)

I think we are going to have a surprise.

I would vote for New Zeland, but maybe Ireland can beat them... i hope O' Driscoll is fine to play.

I could beet the final will be between AB and Ireland. And the semi dont know between France, Australia and SA.

France will win this RWC

They are at home and that's very important for a latin team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts