• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who's Going?

S

stevemagoo

Just thought i'd ask to see who's going, and have they any other plans when there.

Just saying this because i'm not. Had tickets, but just couldn't afford to get over there. 600 blips for flights to Paris and that's before booze and sleep.

The Lads i was supposed to be going with are making a full week of it.

1. Going over for Ireland Vs France

2. Heading to the Oktoberfest for a week of Litre races of booze and other debauchery!!

3. Heading back to Paris for Argentina game (if they make it through the previous week!)

I'm just being a jealous @#$%, and want to see who else is going to be over in the thick of it!

I'll go to the stadium for France - Argentina, France - Ireland, Portugal - Italy and QF 1st pool D vs 2nd pool C.

Im going, but im also cheating! :D

heading through to Edinburgh at around 4 on a tuesday - having a meal, taking in Scotland v Romania and then be home by midnight.

and possibly pull a sickie the next day. :D

I leave on Monday!! Just got my tickets yesterday,
Australia vs Fiji
Australia vs Japan
Samoa vs Tonga
Argentina vs Namibia
QF W Pool 1 vs RU Pool 2
QF W Pool 2 vs RU Pool 1

Naturally in between the pool games and the quarter finals I'm heading off to Oktoberfest for a week...

I'm heading to Murrayfield for the ABs v Scotland, and just splurged out on tickets to QF C1 v D2 in Cardiff, so hope the ABs top their pool!

Would love to say Im heading to Oktoberfest too, but I have to work!!!

I'll be there mixing with fans and blogging about their exploits, on trains, in pubs, in the stands ... and everywhere in between no doubt.

What are the best rugby watering holes in Paris? Love to knock a few pints back with you.

http://mediazonerugbyworldcup.wordpress.com/
[/b]

You've to go rue Princesse a.k.a. rue de la soif. There are many bars where the Rugby fan celebrate the 3ème mi-temps.

Latest posts