Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bath Rugby

• NEC Harlequins

• Total voters
G

getofmeland

So we have who is gonna win it poll going on what about a who is going to drop poll...

Its the nervous thing that no team wants to go through...

So who will it be?

Newcastle.

They rely on Wilkinson far to much, plus Rob Andrew couldn't manage a **** up in a brewery.

to be honest i have a funny feeling in my body that its gonna be Newcastle or possibly Bristol..

Newcastle down, Bedford up thank you very much![/b]

Unfortunately Bedford can't go up because of ground restrictions and the fact that we would either lose every game or go bankrupt. I wish we could but we can't. Therefore if we reach top of National Division 1, the bottom Preniership team would stay up and we would take the parachute payment :D . Sorry, but thats how it is.

Well, who cares. Bedford jumped into bed with Leicester anyway. The little whores! :p

I would like to see the Cornish Pirates go up this year...

I would defiently make a visit down to see them...

Well, who cares. Bedford jumped into bed with Leicester anyway. The little whores!  [/b]

Now, now! We are not whores we are, so far, the only club in Div 1 to take some responsibility in developing young England stars of the future. Besides, the deal was made because our fitness coach is also academy director at Leicester. I was not meant to insult you Saints fans.

As long as you understand that you are just a feeder club for us anyway! :p

I'd say it's probably between Newcastle and Worcester. Falcons might get saved by having a couple more top quality players. Don't want the Warriors to go down, as the one time I've been to Sixways I had a really good time, but I think people have figured them out now and they might just get left behind.

Or Bristol, but that's more hope than expectation.

I think Newcastle as well - theyve flirted with the bottom half of the table the last few seasons, and I don't think they have really strengthened their team as much as the other teams they'll be battling with (Bristol, Wuss, Quins, Sarries)

Also, it would be really funny to hear Squeaky complain like mad about relegation if it happened to him!! :lol:

Regarding coming up, I think it could be a fantastic ND1 this year, with five or six teams capable of taking top spot (although not necessarily gaining promotion.)
I hope the interest that was shown in ND1 last season due to Quins being in there continues this year - I'll certainly be following it with more interest than I did before.

Newcastle down, Bedford up thank you very much! [/b]

I've hoped for that for like 3 seasons, it would be such a good atmosphere...well not as good as tigga but still..

Not wanting to offend anyone but I think Bath, they're certainly not the force which they once were and having a number of players taken by England over the AI's and 6N they'll certainly be weak.

But hey what do I know I'm a London Irish Supporter!

In all fairness any team can drop, as has been proven before, although find it highly unlikely to see Sale,Wasps & Leicester dropping...

Originally posted by Stuart_Little@Aug 5 2006, 02:41 AM
Not wanting to offend anyone but I think Bath, they're certainly not the force which they once were and having a number of players taken by England over the AI's and 6N they'll certainly be weak.

But hey what do I know I'm a London Irish Supporter!
Although the players we've signed at the tail end of last season and over the summer (Fuimaono, Berne, Walker) won't (or at least shouldn't in Walker's case) be taken away during the internationals, although I'm not sure what Samoa are doing. It's a shame we've lost Hudson to Irish, as he was fantastic second row cover, but he couldn't be expected to stay with Grewcock and Borthwick automatic first choices.

Last season saw the best and the worst of Bath, often in the same game. To be honest, none of us know what to expect this year. Hopefully Steve Meehan can step up and deliver as the head coach as he has been doing with the Stade Francais backs for the past four years, but only time will tell.

A SH persons view, Either Newcastle or Bristol I really hope Worcester dont go down they are my fav GP team.

I agree with getofmeland,any team can go down.But my money is on Falcons or Quins.Falcons because they haven't got the strength and depth like the teams they will be fighting to stay up with eg Bristol,Bath,Quins,Sarries and Worcester.Quins because like us they have to find there feet at the top level and even thou they been away for just 1 season and brought in some world class players they might be exspecting things to come easy.

As much as I would laugh if it really happened, who are the idiots who voted Wasps?

All 4 of you. C'mon, own up.