Who's the most Athletic Rugby Player

big ginger 8

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Which player is the biggest athlete i.e. the most pace, strength, power and stamina combined.

I think this will mostly be backrows, centres and wingers. Nominate who you think is the most athletic. I may even make a poll but if you don't like polls post and I won't.

As I already have the tag of being biased the most athletic Irish player at least I'd say is Ferris. Strongest in the squad and one of the fastest forwards in the game also incredibly powerfull.

Most athletic in the world maybe not but he's up there there's a whole host of winger (mainly from New Zealand) that I can think of. Oh and of course only players that are currently playing so no Jonah Lomu.

Sorry if this annoys people but I'm bored.

Tommy Bowe is a good shout. Played high end GAA too didn't he.

Ryan Kankowski s another

spies is pretty dam athletic mans a monster (regardless of rugby ability :p)

cos im bored ill make a team of athletes

1. Franks
2. Schalk Brits
3. Cian Healy
4. Chris Jones (had to have a worcester player somewhere)
5. Lawes/samu manoa
6. Liam messam/kaino
7. Sean o'brian
8. Ryan Kankowski

9. Genia
10. Nick Evans
11. Tommy Bowe
12. Sonny Bill Wiliams
13. Robbie Fruean
14. Masaga/O'connor
15. Kurtley Beal/Dagg

George North, thread over.

He's got everything in terms of size, power, pace and agility. He's a complete freak of a specimen.

Conrad Smith, apparently, prides himself on being the fittest player on any side he plays on.

cos im bored ill make a team of athletes

1. Franks
2. Schalk Brits
3. Cian Healy
4. Chris Jones (had to have a worcester player somewhere)
5. Lawes/samu manoa
6. Liam messam/kaino
7. Sean o'brian
8. Ryan Kankowski

9. Genia
10. Nick Evans
11. Tommy Bowe
12. Sonny Bill Wiliams
13. Robbie Fruean
14. Masaga/O'connor
15. Kurtley Beal/Dagg

Might wanna switch your props around.

Gethin Jenkins, fitness comparable to back rows apparently.
Pierre Spies
Aaron Shingler

Liam messam. He's incredible, every minute of every game last season. The stuff of legends.
In terms of fitness Conrad smith has to be in there. I don't rate tommy bowe in terms of speed so I wouldn't have him as the best athletic winger. He is good and he's fit but somebody with a workrate like zac Guildford or chris Ashton would be footer I'd say and Ashton can also finish a length of the field try against australia unlike tb.

Latest posts