• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who's your team?

It was Melbourne Storm for me and still IS after the scandal... I still support my team...

And Queensland for Origin... :)

New Zealand Warriors (I have their 2010 jersey and their 2010 heritage jersey), Queensland in Origin

The Warriors heritage jersey is mint, i was going to get one but couldn't justify the £50 price tag

Eh Any Irish players in the NRL at the moment? Is Brian Carney the only Irish player to ever play NRL?

I use to support the Broncos but then I went through a phase in my life where we had no sky TV (cable) and the only games on free tv was the Warriors games, so now I support the Warriors but Ive always supported QUEENSLAND for origin.

Canterbury-Bankstown and New South Wales in State of Origin. I also have a bit of a soft spot for Brisbane and Gold Coast because of location.

Gold Coast ***ans- but only because when i was i austrilia last summer i went to watch them against the nz warriors a game in which the ***ans won :)

Last season was the first real season i had watched of the NRL and the majority of games i watched involved the Gold Coast ***ans. So i guess i would call them my team.

Canberra Faders, id go to a few home games but mainly the Sunday afternoon ones if its available.

I use to support the Broncos but then I went through a phase in my life where we had no sky TV (cable) and the only games on free tv was the Warriors games, so now I support the Warriors but Ive always supported QUEENSLAND for origin.

:D...cheers mate!

I'm a Rabbitohs fan, only because one morning I woke up and it was the Roosters vs. Rabbitohs on TV. The Rabbitohs were losing, so I went with the underdog and have stuck with them ever since. I suppose that sort of makes me a NSW fan in State of Origin too.

I managed to see most of the games of round 1 and 2 so this is the result so far:

1) warriors
2) West Tigers ( Benji)
3) Parramatta (Moimoi)
4 Bulldogs.

Latest posts